collie bull whippet????

how we doing then lads?? just wanting a look and to see whos got some good dogs.... as my dogs 6 and a halfish i think hes about ready to let another dog give him a hand on his cornering lol.. i want something clever pretty strong, and a good take off speed.. am think on the lines of a collie bull whippet, not too much bull though, just a good rabbit dog... i want a pup so i can turn him into what i want, so if [NO TEXT TALK] knows of any, or have some pics would be muchly appricated! cheers

Why a collie bull whippet? Can't see that being any good on bunnys, not quick enough and too heavy. Beddy whippet, beddy whippet grey, even pure whippet, coliie grey, beddy grey, why have something with bull in it for bunnys? Plenty of fire in a bedlington. But that's just my opinion pal

got 3 dog pups left . whippet grey collie x whippet beddy collie . will make great rabbit dogs will make 24 ish .

I'd of been tempted to have one of those if you had a bitch. Nice cross that should make great pot fillers

i like a little bit of bul mate, makes them a little more hardy, personal opinon like :D... and i dont doubt them X's you stated at there rabbit catching skills, am just likeing the look of the collie bul whips...on the otherhand do you no [NO TEXT TALK] with bedi x pups? wouldnt mind a look...also looking for a bitch.. cheers

i like a little bit of bul mate, makes them a little more hardy, personal opinon like :D... and i dont doubt them X's you stated at there rabbit catching skills, am just likeing the look of the collie bul whips...on the otherhand do you no [NO TEXT TALK] with bedi x pups? wouldnt mind a look...also looking for a bitch.. cheers

There's a couple of litters in the countrymans, they beddys ain't no pussys mind, hard little feckers themselves. Good luck finding what your looking for

Saying that I have to admit I do like the look and sound of 5/8 grey 2/8 collie 1/8 bull

Edited by Brian-911

Ahh that was a dog I owned years back, whippet saluki and god knows what else. Totally useless thickest dog I've ever seen. Used to run up to the sitters stop and watch them run off lol couldn't believe it

• Like 1

Hi,

My bitch has just had a litter of 6 pups - they are pure whippet - no other blood in them, but if you're just after something to run on the bunnies then you couldn't do much better, I own both the sire and the dam and they're both quick, clever and game. The Sire is 22'' tts, Dam 21.5'' so pups should be a decent size. PM me if you're interested. Don't want a lot for them.

Dan