HUNTING BAN.....GIVE YOUR VOTE.

Guest busterdog

I thought the only way you can get something brought into parliment quickly was 100000 signatures.

ITS ALREADY IN PARLIMENT. A BIT MORE PUBLICITY WILL DO MORE HELP BEFORE ITS BRUSHED UNDER THE CARPET AGAIN, AT THE MOST WHATS A FEW QUID AT THE MOST .

I as much as anybody want this ban overturned but after speaking to a concervative mp who is for hunting and he claimed 3/4 of the cons are for keeping the hunting

ban if a vote came round i cant help thinking if we push too hard they will only tie up all the little loop holes we have in the ban which keeps the law at bay to a certain degree and our sport would be gone for good some might disagree but im a hound and terrier man and this is just a fear i have ATB TRUE SAXON

I'm uncertain of the outcome myself, i'm all for the right to hunt for the common man but there's a huge part of me that would love to see the smug grin wiped off the face of the shit houses that hunt.

• Like 1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How much was i taken for then ?, i might as well of phoned a wank line and knocked one out.

Done, hope it's not a scam Alli, i wouldn't like to think i'de jumped on your pyramid scheme lol.

About £15 a minute and the guy at the other end is called Mohammed FTB

I thought the only way you can get something brought into parliment quickly was 100000 signatures.

ITS ALREADY IN PARLIMENT. A BIT MORE PUBLICITY WILL DO MORE HELP BEFORE ITS BRUSHED UNDER THE CARPET AGAIN, AT THE MOST WHATS A FEW QUID AT THE MOST .

I as much as anybody want this ban overturned but after speaking to a concervative mp who is for hunting and he claimed 3/4 of the cons are for keeping the hunting

ban if a vote came round i cant help thinking if we push too hard they will only tie up all the little loop holes we have in the ban which keeps the law at bay to a certain degree and our sport would be gone for good some might disagree but im a hound and terrier man and this is just a fear i have ATB TRUE SAXON

I'm uncertain of the outcome myself, i'm all for the right to hunt for the common man but there's a huge part of me that would love to see the smug grin wiped off the face of the shit houses that hunt.

What do you mean when you say the shit houses ??? snobs and the likes of that ??

ITS NO SCAM I HAVE IT FROM GOOD TRUSTED TERRIER MAN PLUS ITS IN ONE OF THIS MORNINGS TABLOIEDS, IT END TONIGHT. THATS THE TROUBLE WITH HALF YOU GUYS ON HERE GIVE A BIT OF HELP, YOU JUST STILL SIT WITH YOUR FINGERS UP YOUR ARSE, THEN WONDER WHY WHERE SLOWLY LOOSING OUR HUNTING HERITAGE.

were loosing it cause theres too many enemys with in our ranks too kany pricks in the game fighting a loosing battle mate just like britain the enemy is with in pal sad state of affairs

hold on, it might not be a scam as such, but all it is is a petition, any f'cker can set up a petition and they might even forward it on to the relevant people but they're not doing it for the right reason, they're doing it to make money and you lot are falling for it!!!

I could set up a number now with a genuine intention of forwarding the list of people voting to the relevant party, but charge each called £10 to vote so I make a fortune, it's still a petition, but I'd have done it to cash in....think about it FFS!

• Like 1

hold on, it might not be a scam as such, but all it is is a petition, any f'cker can set up a petition and they might even forward it on to the relevant people but they're not doing it for the right reason, they're doing it to make money and you lot are falling for it!!!

I could set up a number now with a genuine intention of forwarding the list of people voting to the relevant party, but charge each called £10 to vote so I make a fortune, it's still a petition, but I'd have done it to cash in....think about it FFS!

"what's the best way for a lazy f'cker to makes loads of money? anyone any suggestions?" :thumbs:

"what's the best way for a lazy f'cker to makes loads of money? anyone any suggestions?" :thumbs:

exactly! some b*****d has beat me to it!!