3 foxes killing a cat

Just been stood in my back garden and heard a cat screaming round the back off my house, first thought was a dog on the cat, so I rang round to the back off my house and the screams was getting closer then I seen the cat getting ripped apart by 3 foxes and they didn't leave the cat till I rang right up to them, then kept running past to go back for more, these are urban foxes and the first time I have seen them attack a cat, they is hundreds round here and at night can easily count 20/30. These need controlling if they starting to take cats.

This is sort of stuff that needs caught on camera or more attention brought too. As the antis always have plenty to shout about when a as they put it a poor little fox gets harmed. Then they should be made to explain to whoever cat it was that its OK by them for it to happen. FOXES are pests and need controlled and its about time that Joe public are made aware of this.

Just been stood in my back garden and heard a cat screaming round the back off my house, first thought was a dog on the cat, so I rang round to the back off my house and the screams was getting closer then I seen the cat getting ripped apart by 3 foxes and they didn't leave the cat till I rang right up to them, then kept running past to go back for more, these are urban foxes and the first time I have seen them attack a cat, they is hundreds round here and at night can easily count 20/30. These need controlling if they starting to take cats.

lol
  • Like 1