Spinner ????

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great bitch, only seen her run on dvd's, up and at them type, my kind. Apparently she got killed on the road, shame, as she was a good one.!    

This bitch proves the best way to get good dogs is breed of good dogs.

would it have anything to do with running them at 6 months old

ause I have seen lucky, tina, spinner, lucky two, rubey and luke ect.. in the flesh running is it down to the dogs or is it down to the man ????? because every dog the man owns is a champion the breed must be exceptional!! because nowbody in the coursing world has had asmany quality dogs, many dog men and breeds have come and gone where as this pain of a man still remains after 15 years. He is still killing three's and four's as when he whent out with "Alan Boozer" last week, Alan spoke of this man and his dogs highly.

spinner was a great bitch .without doubt she would have won a forley at some stage in her career

i cant realy coment as i have only seen them on film,,,,, but do you think she was better than tina,, or perhaps if she had lived longer she would have been beter , cos i belive she died young,, , or even better than her sire brookie??