People who knock over pets and not report it......... Pricks!

i wouldnt bother about a cat,but i wouldnt go calling someone soft if they did though. everyone has there own code of morals mate.

Quite right mate............if you ran this wee b*****d over up here you'd better hope the gun cabinet aint open and the girl gets hold of a shottie................... :D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I was away to pick a new phone up tonight and on the way out the village I noticed a shape at the side of the road, automatically thought deer! Turned round and went for a look only to find a sta

some people already do mate, well his first name anyway

Happened to me once on a slip road going on to the A19, pulled onto the slip and there was a little jack russell smack bang in the middle of the road. Cars just driving round it!!!! f*****g set of c**

Posted Images

Only messing well done. Some c**t in a van hit my mates bullx bitch just before Christmas and never stopped b***%*d! Lucky he never Tbh my mate would of killed him

Even though your mate was likely liable for any damage caused etc?

Edited by littlefish

Only if he had stopped he'd of seen some proper damage caused littlefish.

Lets get the facts to this story then.........did they dog run out on the road or did they van drive across the field and run it over?

i wouldnt bother about a cat,but i wouldnt go calling someone soft if they did though. everyone has there own code of morals mate.

Quite right mate............if you ran this wee b*****d over up here you'd better hope the gun cabinet aint open and the girl gets hold of a shottie................... :D

lol

i was out working in my van one day and i hit a pigeon,i carried on like you do an thought nowt of it,when i got home i parked the van up and as i was walking to the house i noticed the pigeon still alive,stuck in the grill :laugh: i got it out and it was a racing pigeon from germany :icon_eek: it had broke its wing, i got hold of a mate whos into his racing and he got the ring number and got hold of the owner,the owner paid to get its wing fixed and the bird shipped over,he said it was a good un and he would use it for breeding, i thought how good can it be, when it cant even dodge a merc sprinter :thumbs:

my first saluki ghound and my cousins lurcher both got knocked down at the same time when he came to visit me both ran together past him and out into the street out the lane and onto the road herd the bang mine had broken hip and knee and was in a bad way and the cousins was stone dead 4x4 black jeep just kept going mine was a white 26tts dog how they or why they didnt stop i will never know did try and get to them in my car after it all happened but they were gone did go a bit mad couple of time,s afterward,s stopping jeep,s about the same time at night it happened but no result :censored: mine got rehomed from the vet across the road from where it happened result thank,s

i was out working in my van one day and i hit a pigeon,i carried on like you do an thought nowt of it,when i got home i parked the van up and as i was walking to the house i noticed the pigeon still alive,stuck in the grill :laugh: i got it out and it was a racing pigeon from germany :icon_eek: it had broke its wing, i got hold of a mate whos into his racing and he got the ring number and got hold of the owner,the owner paid to get its wing fixed and the bird shipped over,he said it was a good un and he would use it for breeding, i thought how good can it be, when it cant even dodge a merc sprinter :thumbs:

think i will call you dastardly lol catch that pigeon, catch that pigeon.

• Like 1

as with a lot of the others well done fella, it would have been a nightmare for the people to find their loved pet and then have the heartbreak of then laying her to rest we are a nation of pet lovers and when it goes like this it is a real hard thing for many to come to terms with, some say its just a dog, i say its a family member. so good on you and well done.

paul

• Like 1

:laugh: some people already do mate, well his first name anyway :laugh:

• Like 2

:laugh: some people already do mate, well his first name anyway :laugh:

lol