Digging in Cheshire?

Already tried that mate but the farmer said the shooters are all paying a grand each & don't want anyone else on the land, I even offered to feed pheasant/ partridge & keep an eye on them but they don't want the land disturbing, they said they will shoot the foxes themselves at night if they cause any problems

ignorant fukers i am a keeper and if i started a syndecate i would rip your arm off for that offer thay doant have a clue

if you r offering to feed and keepan eye on the groud you would think thay would be happy for that doant get down somat will come along

like i said my offer is open cos i know how it feel to try and get started

well happydigger

if we didnt help each other out then there is somthing wrong with the sport

every body is so bloody scared of god dam prosocution that no one will help no one

what the word coming too that sort of mentalty is how the sport will eventualy die out

• Like 2

i no how u feel rich no body round here will take people out cause there scared of people finding out there buisness, how are we ment to get experance and learn things when there are not alot of people out there willing for us to tag along and learn the ropes! good luck mate all the best cooty

Cragman, sorry to hear that mate. If people cant be bothered back filling & tidying up after themselves they shouldn't be digging in the first place, it's part & parcel of the sport. I always take pride in my hunting what ever it may be & would never go on someones land without permission, not on mate!!

• Like 2

Cragman, sorry to hear that mate. If people cant be bothered back filling & tidying up after themselves they shouldn't be digging in the first place, it's part & parcel of the sport. I always take pride in my hunting what ever it may be & would never go on someones land without permission, not on mate!!

Yep, the backfilling should have been done anyway and the fox disposed of but they shouldn't have been there without written permission and in doing so and leaving the place in such a mess, this has led to others being involved!