How old should my dog be before i start taking it out coursing ? :)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least 8 years old and before 2004

No wonder theres so many ruined dogs haha   some of you lot are a joke

People on her have there pups out ferreting at 8 weeks and lamping by 10 weeks so give it 15 weeks and let her go doubled up then 17 weeks single.You have world better by 9 months and people looking s

I got a pup last year and it took it's first fox at 6 months so it's all down to the dog I think atb

If it was legal you would be a proper feckin div to slip a dog on a fox at 6 month's old :yes:

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: I bet the same dog got sold on later that year :tongue2:

No she is still with us best dog I've seen for her size here pups are now 8 months and killing them single handled :D

... so let me get this straight... last years pup, which would now be 15 month old at most... was takin charlie single-handed at 6 month, had a litter at 7 month, and them pups are already on the charlie??? Ur my HERO.. please please please teach me how to hunt, i'll do anything.. my bull x patterdale is 2 1/2 yrs and is still on feather pillows!! ????