Yea mate well gutted,I still have the smaller glass house and I share a polly tunel on my Mates garden so not all is lost,I'm going to replace it with another tunnel asap if I can get one at good money.or even just the rings as we have a spare tunel sheeting,I've cleaned it up now and it took fookin ages bud it was 12ft x 8ft

So alot of glass lol.on the up side it didn't flatten any of the fouls.

Atb

That sucks, it must have been a pretty nasty night. Where is the snow? Looks like you can still mow the grass as everything is so green. Check this out from 1 of the snow blasts we have already had. This is out my front window and was it ever cold.

no sign of snow winds died down bit of a frost and sunshine now ..everythings further on than it should be for the time of year a climbing rose that i never got round to cutting back as budded and flowered during december ...

Well T,D

That's not good,we lost a tunnel sheet the year before last to the wind,I'm still stressing about the glass house cos I'm still cleaning shards of glass up out of the grass daily I don't want any of the poultry to pick it up,what size tunel u got mate ?have u had a price from first tunel a 7m x 9m sheet was a hundred quid other year when we replaced it.

22351835272.jpg

69bb2a5a.jpg

Ps this is the sheet on the tunel in the pics,nice and substantial plastic.

Atb

Edited by TWOTWOTHREE

Mines just a 4.5m x 2.5m. Big enough and the cover is £50 approx.

Nice looking plot you got there mate :)

I'm looking to get plenty of sweetcorn, leeks, carrots and pumpkins in my veg garden this year and the usual toms, chillis and bell peppers in the rejuvenated poly.

Love hunting for the meat course, but I confess I do get a buzz from mega fresh veg I've grown myself too.

Mines just a 4.5m x 2.5m. Big enough and the cover is £50 approx.

Nice looking plot you got there mate :)

I'm looking to get plenty of sweetcorn, leeks, carrots and pumpkins in my veg garden this year and the usual toms, chillis and bell peppers in the rejuvenated poly.

Love hunting for the meat course, but I confess I do get a buzz from mega fresh veg I've grown myself too.

Well T,D

That's not good,we lost a tunnel sheet the year before last to the wind,I'm still stressing about the glass house cos I'm still cleaning shards of glass up out of the grass daily I don't want any of the poultry to pick it up,what size tunel u got mate ?have u had a price from first tunel a 7m x 9m sheet was a hundred quid other year when we replaced it.

22351835272.jpg

69bb2a5a.jpg

Ps this is the sheet on the tunel in the pics,nice and substantial plastic.

Atb

I agree, what a great looking garden. Mmmm, I see a mighty fine stew here with some veggies and venison or hare.

Thanks lads,I'll stick a few more pics up cos this section is the hard work of my friend Martin who loves this place we work together to tend to this section and my section beyond the pollytunel

We love the veg and what not,these few pics are part of it to,and with the help of the mrs and kids we manage to keep it nice as poss and grow lots of things

The fruit patch

70f6bd0e.jpg

From my side back The other way

c5bbe1c1.jpg

Some of the poultry sheds

f5ad7ad3.jpg

Small Tom house I made a heating system at work

684fb91a.jpg

My attempt at the veg last year

307b488f.jpg

Toms

3a6c342d.jpg

93a8dc55.jpg

And lastly the thinking shed,since this photo I've put in a nice shag pile And a armchair ha ha

U could like in when log burner is a blaze and kettle is on the go,nice in the winter but u end up dropping asleep with the feet up

f9791ef7.jpg

The easy life,

Atb 223

Edited by TWOTWOTHREE