a call out to crayfishers in southern england

a few months ago I stumbled upon a website and club of "crayfish" it seemed an interesting site, run by a group of guys the enjoyed crayfishing, but although the site and club structure was excellent, by reading posts/pictures etc, it was obvious nothing had been added since 2010, so I contacted the secretary, basically their membership had dwindled to just the club officers, they did'nt want to fold the club as they had a large amount of monies in club funds etc, they also organised cray catching trips abroad, along with beer drinking,lol

anyhow, they have been in contact again, they are based in surrey, but are hoping to gain a few new members via myself, although they do have a £10 yearly membership, anyone here who may be interested??

leave a posr/thumbs up, and I'll send you a pm with link to there website and contact details, rather than post the details here which may infringe forum rules

just an update here fella's

Ive not replied to anyone who cant be bothered to fill in their location details, If they cant, why should I

anyone who has, this is a hands on club, not internet based, no forum etc, just monthly meets, if your living the other'side of anywhere, outside of reasonable traveling distance, it's probably not for you either