Farmers tried to foil hare coursers

Artical in tonights blackpool evening gazette 2 lads seen slipping there dog wich chased and killed hares famers tried block there van but they got away only to get a pull a few miles down the rd bolth lads got a good fine.running hares in this neck of the woods is madness even on permission bad enough at night but these 2 were poaching daytime they must have seen all the hare watch posters nailed to every other fence post. is it just me getting old ?

• Like 1

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hare coursing is a sport an the hare runs and is a fair match for the dogs lol in my case a better match i dont stop many hares with my dogs. we should all stick together and keep hunting this sports

Imo people are getting plain fed up with being told what they CAN & CAN'T do in this day and age!!!!!.

The hare was born to run = the sighthound was born to chase him , when he lifts and the lead pulls you forget all about the ban , fines ,antis .

Artical in tonights blackpool evening gazette 2 lads seen slipping there dog wich chased and killed hares famers tried block there van but they got away only to get a pull a few miles down the rd bolth lads got a good fine.running hares in this neck of the woods is madness even on permission bad enough at night but these 2 were poaching daytime they must have seen all the hare watch posters nailed to every other fence post. is it just me getting old ?

do the poster say SPARE THE HARE ON THEM...?

no just hare watch

no just hare watch

oh right they not as creative as the ones ive seen,,,

hare coursing is a sport an the hare runs and is a fair match for the dogs lol in my case a better match i dont stop many hares with my dogs. we should all stick together and keep hunting this sports was around long time before all these anti rights an people who dont have a clue about the sport all they want to do is poke there noes in other people business cause they got sad lives and get f**k up the ass in there office by there boss. keep coursing boys :toast:

• Like 10

I kno a few lads that was lamping over blackpool way a few week bck and it came on top we police n farmers gave them a right good run around!

its thay f e cking farmers that coss all the stink but if yiu where given them some cash the ers holes would be happy feck them antis

The hare was born to run = the sighthound was born to chase him , when he lifts and the lead pulls you forget all about the ban , fines ,antis .

• Like 6