loss of preasure s410

Well you would not fill it up straight after an immersion would you? Secondly just had a look at the manual, nowhere in the breakdown diagram can I find mention of a filter! This is of course from Air Arms own website! Now I have also checked over the document (it was a PDF) with the search facility, the only time filter came up was clean dry filtered air from diving cylinders being recommended over pump air!

Why always the arguments Mike , WTF is your problem ?

I dont give a shit what the PDF says , ive had more of these apart than ive had hot dinners and there IS a particle filter in the end .

Now i dont really care , but the info given here WILL ruin somebodys air rifle ..........

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My airarms s410 precharge is not holding pressure Keeps dropping to 50 bar Is there any 1 good in Scotland for fixing this Or would any 1 know what it may be Thanks

Yhpm?

hi tron nice to see you back! some good information there lads!   well done Tron   Davy

I dont really want to get involved in slagging off people on here but Busters first response to the member asking for help was to send him a pm presumably trying to sell him a full seal set! Instead of offering him advice how to check out from where his rifle was leaking. other members and myself took the time to give tips to trace the leak!. If the filling valve was at fault then it would have to be stripped anyway and would be checked out for water ingress into the cylinder and dealt with accordingly.Busters next postings attacked the rest of us trying to help the chap with the problem which is a sure way of "making friends not"however I am sure that on reflection Buster regrets his outburst? Calm down everyone and a Belated Happy New Year to all the members on here. :yes: PS, Buster is correct there is indeed a partical filter in the the filler valve!.

Edited by Tron

Now then , I think you'll find if you read through that I made a reference to putting the end of an expensive pcp into a bucket of water . And I'm pretty sure that i only intimated 'I sure would'nt do it '! As far as attacking people , well I think you should read what you write , as your suggestion was clearly aimed towards me . Now , as far as my PM , again not as you suggested I wanted to sell any , but point the OP in the direction of a full seal kit , for under a fiver ( unlike your previous off to change one seal for £20 ? ) Or point him in the direction of a capable person that could cure his problem . I think you may well be surprised if you re-read this thread , and you'll find nothing directed at you , just me pointing out the chances of water getting inside the cylinder . Buster

You should have said I offered to strip the leaking AA400 fit whatever seal was leaking and set it up to 11 plus foot pounds output while he waited for £20.00.

Dunno what other members think but thats under half what your local gunshop would charge! Sigh, Wish I hadnt tried to help now. :censored:

Tis true im afraid , i am a bit on the blunt side , and its not the first time ive said it . I do , now and again , appologise for my `bluntness` but its me , and thats that . I must firstly say thanks to Fry for the comments , and thanks to Tron for the `chat`. Once again , i am blunt lads , but dont mean any harm . All the best Buster

buster knows his air arms pcps thats a fact i would take his advice or davyt63 on aa pcps over anyone on here. he just dont mince his words an some take it wrong.

Just like Davy :laugh: :laugh:
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow. Just checked post again and fook me lol

Busters pm not that its any1buisness was a recomendation of a local shop who could maybe help me out

What is exactley what i was after

I knew about checking seals but would rather send off and have some 1 else do rather than me me mistake of busting it lol

On a plus thanks for the help and info guys

• Like 1

is this an anti tamper or not????? stick a jonny over the barrel and filler end..anti tamper or not..if it blows up its comming from there. also try to feel round the breach....two very commen places for them to leak from. easy fix tho..the joy of air arms....

Sorry what you mean by anti tamper model ??

• Like 1