Fathers 4 justice 2012.

NEW YEAR MESSAGE - From Aimee Nichols to her sister Kitty. Over the last few years Aimee has been through the family courts twice. When her parents divorced Aimee was denied contact to her father, then after her fathers second marriage broke down she was denied contact to her little sister. If anyone you know is still sceptical about the trauma the Family Courts causes children and families then please forward them this link to Aimee's film. Likewise please retweet it if you are on Twitter and post it on your Facebook pages to help spread the word, becausee for some child there is still no such thing as A Happy New Year, thank you F4J Team

• Like 1

As it happens, I came across this site / forum whilst seeing where my daughters video was being posted. I cannot speak about our case as it would potententially be illegal. However, in general terms to answer the question what reason would a court give for banning a child and father being together it's worth establishing a few facts most dads never realise until the light of family courts hits them:

1. fathers have no rights to their children in law - currently there is a review (FJR) which is recommending making this even worse and including grandparents. so, only a mother will have any right to a child post split.
  2. given a dad has 'no rights' a court does not need to give a reason, it can just decide
  3. a child best interests are perceived by family law to be best met by mothers needs being met - hence getting house / money / his pension / maintenance etc... it's called the paramount principle
  4. a father accused by a mother falsely of anything (domestic violence, molestation etc...) is the only person in the UK that is guilty before 'proven innocent' - as there are no repercussions in law for mother making false allegations and that father is likely automatically excluded from home / wife / children for 1-2 years under free non molestation order (no evidence required), by the time he has cleaed himself (usually 6-24 months) the courts deem it too long since he saw the child and issue life time ban.

There is no logic to the system. Victims who speak out are regularly imprisoned for breaking the children act prohibiting it becoming public. Read up about it on F4J website or similar and particularly likes of Christopher Booker of Telegraph who has risked job loss and jailing to expose the hidden horror of what goes on.

Most people (a) have no idea what goes on, (B) do no / cannot believe it - until it happens to them. We are currently looking at around 200,000 such cases a year and today Sir Paul Coleridge a high court judge spoke out (Telegraph) that he was sick of it (read women's actions and their devious money generating solicitors) and that we now have 3.8 million children in this godforsaken child abuse industry.

Read up gentlemen, the day you get married is now very firmly the day you hand over any rights to your wife for the children, your income (indeed 100% deduction of earnings orders are issued to ensure she gets her maintenance - ever tried working and surviving on no income?), your pension, home and all worldly goods. It matters not who initiated the divorce or why, women automatically have these rights, men have none. Keep fighting the system to protect yourself or to see the children and you will have all your earnings removed, imprisoned and have either / both passport and driving license removed.

You do not know this as you are not allowed to hear it from real victims under threat of imprisonment. I am of course stating the above in general terms, not my own case.

Hope this helps.

As it happens, I came across this site / forum whilst seeing where my daughters video was being posted. I cannot speak about our case as it would potententially be illegal. However, in general terms to answer the question what reason would a court give for banning a child and father being together it's worth establishing a few facts most dads never realise until the light of family courts hits them:

1. fathers have no rights to their children in law - currently there is a review (FJR) which is recommending making this even worse and including grandparents. so, only a mother will have any right to a child post split.
  2. given a dad has 'no rights' a court does not need to give a reason, it can just decide
  3. a child best interests are perceived by family law to be best met by mothers needs being met - hence getting house / money / his pension / maintenance etc... it's called the paramount principle
  4. a father accused by a mother falsely of anything (domestic violence, molestation etc...) is the only person in the UK that is guilty before 'proven innocent' - as there are no repercussions in law for mother making false allegations and that father is likely automatically excluded from home / wife / children for 1-2 years under free non molestation order (no evidence required), by the time he has cleaed himself (usually 6-24 months) the courts deem it too long since he saw the child and issue life time ban.

There is no logic to the system. Victims who speak out are regularly imprisoned for breaking the children act prohibiting it becoming public. Read up about it on F4J website or similar and particularly likes of Christopher Booker of Telegraph who has risked job loss and jailing to expose the hidden horror of what goes on.

Most people (a) have no idea what goes on, ( B) do no / cannot believe it - until it happens to them. We are currently looking at around 200,000 such cases a year and today Sir Paul Coleridge a high court judge spoke out (Telegraph) that he was sick of it (read women's actions and their devious money generating solicitors) and that we now have 3.8 million children in this godforsaken child abuse industry.

Read up gentlemen, the day you get married is now very firmly the day you hand over any rights to your wife for the children, your income (indeed 100% deduction of earnings orders are issued to ensure she gets her maintenance - ever tried working and surviving on no income?), your pension, home and all worldly goods. It matters not who initiated the divorce or why, women automatically have these rights, men have none. Keep fighting the system to protect yourself or to see the children and you will have all your earnings removed, imprisoned and have either / both passport and driving license removed.

You do not know this as you are not allowed to hear it from real victims under threat of imprisonment. I am of course stating the above in general terms, not my own case.

Hope this helps.

Fathers get well and truly turned over and royally fingered by the British judicial system when it comes to wanting access to their children, my son is 18 month old and due to me being in another relationship since before he was born his mother denied access, the courts have recently granted access to me but only at 1hr every fortnight as they think that it would be detremental to the childs current environment if i spent longer. His mother refuses to allow my parents to see him and the courts agree with her, I totally agree that the court sees everything the mothers say as gospel and that the fathers are seen as guilty without any real evidence or proof. Apparantly my son is in better hands living his life with a cocaine abusing, lying, convicted fraudster, than spending any significant time with his stable father who is currently working as a well being practitioner and training to become a counsellor. God bless British justice

• Like 1

Most people (a) have no idea what goes on, ( B) do no / cannot believe it - until it happens to them. We are currently looking at around 200,000 such cases a year and today Sir Paul Coleridge a high court judge spoke out (Telegraph) that he was sick of it (read women's actions and their devious money generating solicitors) and that we now have 3.8 million children in this godforsaken child abuse industry.

Hope this helps.

PISH

Hope this helps.

PISH

anyone that thinks any of that is true needs there head read that is a pile of shite as is fathers for justice

Hope this helps.

PISH

anyone that thinks any of that is true needs there head read that is a pile of shite as is fathers for justice

I'm not surprised by this response. I didn't believe it until I experienced it, neither do thousands of dads each year that I help support - not all of them at the same time obviously!

I can understand the doubt but I'd urge you not to take my word for it but do your own research. Yesterday Sir Paul Coleridge (Senior High Court Judge) spoke about his disgust at what goes on in the Telegraph, look up Christopher Booker of the Telegraph. Here are but a few of the reports he's been focussing on as no one seems to know what is going on:

Alternatively, if you cannot accept it, try watching a Channel 4 documentary here on YouTube - presented by Sir Bob Geldoff who experienced this himself.

Beyond this, I wish you well and hope that no one you know or that any member of your family ever experiences this horror.

Kindest,

Pete