hare coursing/best hares

Mauchline in Ayrshire has the strongest brown hares I have seen. Takes a good dog to nab a wintered hare there during the day. And to add to the complexity of the dog catching them, they all seem to know where every obstacle is, every run, be it double dyke, ditch, pole or road!

thats a good shout for us scottish boys,but around berwick and kinkardine WERE all good areas for strong hares,and might i add at this time of year.

what part,s of berwick it,s a big area done most bit,s

all parts,its my island..............

still plenty stubbles down there seen plenty big winter wheat field,s down there as well they sort a dog right out is it just the stubbles and cow park,s you ran there preban or all the field,s ?how does the wee fast type dog,s cope with the seeded winter wheat field,s there?

you want to find out with your big 1st cross out khan,just me and you mind.i will unblock you and we can sort out a freindly run.just me and you mind,and we can toss a coin to see whos transport and land........pms only from here on in :yes:

he not out khan mate and he still a pup learning but if you want be good to see another dog with another style of running send pm

to be honest i dont want to ,but you are asking questions of my activities on this thred ,so you are now unblocked from pm, ing .to use one of your famous quotes .my dogs there to please me .she does on ALL land ,that should be enough for you .if its not then the above stands,,,,or your 3 quarter bred out your own stuff...i will leave it at that,unless you want to keep asking questions...........

you added the places so i asked the q nothing to do with your activities couldnt give a fekk what you do and i added preban did i touch a nerve when i added the seeded wheat field,s or what? give me a pm ya old tart

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im not 100 percentwah your asking but hares are animals just like all dogs run different so do all hares .. this would be like saying are southern bread lurchers better than northere bread lurchers .

What a stupid question !

Is that devils dyke on the downs brighton way?

Mauchline in Ayrshire has the strongest brown hares I have seen. Takes a good dog to nab a wintered hare there during the day. And to add to the complexity of the dog catching them, they all seem to know where every obstacle is, every run, be it double dyke, ditch, pole or road!

thats a good shout for us scottish boys,but around berwick and kinkardine WERE all good areas for strong hares,and might i add at this time of year.

still plenty stubbles down there seen plenty big winter wheat field,s down there as well they sort a dog right out is it just the stubbles and cow park,s you ran there preban or all the field,s ?how does the wee fast type dog,s cope with the seeded winter wheat field,s there?

you want to find out with your big 1st cross out khan,just me and you mind.i will unblock you and we can sort out a freindly run.just me and you mind,and we can toss a coin to see whos transport and land........pms only from here on in :yes:

he not out khan mate and he still a pup learning but if you want be good to see another dog with another style of running send pm

to be honest i dont want to ,but you are asking questions of my activities on this thred ,so you are now unblocked from pm, ing .to use one of your famous quotes .my dogs there to please me .she does on ALL land ,that should be enough for you .if its not then the above stands,,,,or your 3 quarter bred out your own stuff...i will leave it at that,unless you want to keep asking questions...........

you added the places so i asked the q nothing to do with your activities couldnt give a fekk what you do and i added preban did i touch a nerve when i added the seeded wheat field,s or what? give me a pm ya old tart

READ MY PM S.I DONT REALLY WANT TO SAY WHAT I HAVE ,ON AN OPEN FORUM...

READ MY PM S.I DONT REALLY WANT TO SAY WHAT I HAVE ,ON AN OPEN FORUM...

NO ONE ASKED WHAT YOU HAVE :huh:

cash he is out of

would that be them crap reedy field,s ?

There are a few reedy fields but they are far from crap. Almost perfectly square shaped and the reeds are only an issue if your running dogs on it in the Summer...which hopefully you are not.