bull greyhound performance/looks your opinions?

I remember a guy breeding a litter of first crosses here, none of this litter could be worked more that 2 nights a week, couldnt get them to lift out of their kennels the morning after

a night of graft

sure you can say that about any breed of lurcher.The question that needs to be asked if he bred from the right damn and sire.Obviously if he bred from a track hound its obviously not going to have the wind of a big coursing hound or the recovery rate.And for the bull well if you do your homework and get the right one well theres no questioning the stamina

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Callum, your opinion of what a bull greyhound should look like is just that 'your opinion'. Those big headed half crosses that you and some on here dismiss as too heavy & slow might just surprise

or this lol but only got 15% bull in him but put a few bullxs to shame

has the dog above chewed its ass to bits with fleas?

Posted Images

something like this then but black

dscf0924.jpg

dosent look like its seen mutch to me x38???

lol he heels verey well ..

Looks like he's gone too far with the razor there like

something like this then but black

dscf0924.jpg

dosent look like its seen mutch to me x38???

lol he heels verey well ..

rats mate lol

thats because is has seen feck all when that pic was taken.(she is only a year old there)only a fool would put pics up of a marked up dog in this day and age.

also what dose

mean

• Like 1

thats because is has seen feck all when that pic was taken.(she is only a year old there)only a fool would put pics up of a marked up dog in this day and age.

also what dose

mean

Get off you f*****g high horse lad not one word of those replys was at you pic ok

also what dose

mean

Get off you f*****g high horse lad not one word of those replys was at you pic ok

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbs:

also what dose

mean

o didnt see the other pic lol :wallbash: :wallbash:

and i was not on my hight horse i was just stating that, well what i said :thumbs:

Callum, your opinion of what a bull greyhound should look like is just that 'your opinion'. Those big headed half crosses that you and some on here dismiss as too heavy & slow might just surprise you. Stabba said it best when asked, because none of those racy types would exsist without 'em! ;)

• Like 3