Tuning kits for springers

Right iv decided with the money ingot for Xmas I'm going to treat the supersport to a tune, iv had a look about and the tuning kits are about £60 if someone with a bit of experience on the subject could point me in the right direction it would great.

Thanks Lewis

I don't wish to offend and I'm not being rude but no matter what you do to your BSA it's never going to be any better than average at best. Don't waste your time and money, Lewis. Chop the thing in for something like an HW95 that has the potential to be the gun you're wanting and that your Super Sport can never be.

If you do stick with the SS, I'd tend to go down the gas-ram road. It really does smooth out the actions on those BSAs but it will do nothing to sort out it's other issues.....

Good luck, mate :thumbs:

hi ya lewis buddy

right you could take it to tony at Sandwell Field Sports the bloke is spot on when it comes to springers

buddy plus the springer gun is always a cracking gun try to keep your ranges down unlike using a pcp i use a bsa lightning .25 out to 25mtrs this way i know the gun will keep a nice clean kill i had a supersport a few years back and they do have a punch to them having it tuned by and expert and knowing it is safe you will have lots of fun using it 177/22 they are always fun get plenty of practise at the targets again after getting her serviced and then get some good posts up after a hunting trip matey

all the best

shay

Well how much would I get for the gun against a hw95 or hw80? I would only take shots under 35 yards really never had to shoot at further distances. I can get in the kill zones at this range but but want better groupings. Iv ordered and pellet sample pack but would also like the 'kick of a mule' gone and the rifle taken up the the 12lb mark