what's classed as a bullx?

See the reason I asked is I was always led to believe a bullx was a dog that was purely bull and another breed like grey,whippet, deerhound or saluki. On here when someone says about bullxs people will put up pictures of dogs that are colle/grey x bull/grey or even bull/grey x whippet// salukixwhipey/grey and to me these are not bullxs, lurchers that contain bull but not a bullx imo.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:huh:  That's why they have their own class's....... ...'cos they aint a lurcher...   Of course they're lurchers!....   Plummer terriers have their own class's and they are still terriers!

I would call it a grey whippet with a touch of bull but that's just my opinion. Either way you look at it it's a lurcher so unless you think it 'bigs up' a dog to call it a bull cross why call it anyt

As far as i'm concerned a Lurcher is a Lurcher because of what it does, not what makes up it's breeding.   I've kept bull crosses for near 20 years but they are still Lurchers. As for the way they

Posted Images

So would you not class my 1/4bull 1/4whip 1/2grey pup as a bull x ?

I would call it a grey whippet with a touch of bull but that's just my opinion. Either way you look at it it's a lurcher so unless you think it 'bigs up' a dog to call it a bull cross why call it anything else?

• Like 3