ok iv not bin on the forum for a while as i got out of shooting due to losing my permission to the council

winning the battle to build a cemetry on the land .and me selling my rifles off as they just sat there .

anyways im thinking of getting back into the sport of as iv moved into a new house with a very long garden

and would love some thing to plink and do a bit of vermin control once iv got a new peace of land to shoot on .

ok on to the real point

i was looking at all the rifles on the market

and noticed that smk seem to be a lot better i was just wondering whats peoples views on them are they just cheap nasty imports or are they worth cheacking out .

had the xs19 or xs36 as this seems to copy the tx200 all tho its not going to be anyware near as good as that by a long way .

or should i buy a bsa lightning as i all ways seem to go down this route as

my first rifle was a lightning and iv had a spitfire witch is a pcp version of the lightning and iv had too others .

and iv seen acouple on here for sale .

any help would be great .many thanks mike

Id buy a HW95K as it will suit your bank account balance and needs down to the T buddy.

Its by far the best light weight spring piston rifle on the market anywhere in the world at this moment in time.

Other rifles around the same weight come close but none are better.

Si.

Some good dealers in Lincolnshire, you have City Air Weapons in the city itself, the bloke out Brothertoft way, Partridges near Holbeach, Elderkins in Spalding, one to look at (depending on where you are) is Michael Tawn at Tydd Gote, He is an HW dealer and his prices are some of the keenest we have found!

cheers for that i thought as much on the smk range .

iv had a webley venon viper too and that was a great bit of kit only two shot but was a crack shot with it .

i only live 5 mins walk away from city air weapons its a shame guns and stuff on the high street has closed down .

i know wht you mean about the shop .lol iv gone and got my self a bsa lightning old skool version as it was going on here pritty cheap ill see how i get on with this and see if i can still shoot and if i get a permisson ill invest in a decent rifle

thanks for ur help guys