lost harris hawk

mickmck

mick I've tried pm you empty your inbox mate

send me details of where you lost him time and date, and a description of what gear he had on, and what rings (colour ibr etc) i will get in touch with ibr and some falconers in your area, who i know, who lost birds get handed in to.

his original owner before me, who i bought him from was chris o donnel at warwick castle, i will get him notified too, incase he hears anything through the grapevine.

my other mate on here who is from shildon, lost a harris the other day too, his name on here is articgun get in touch with him as he is also on the look out around that area, so he might hear bout your harris hawk,

mick I've tried pm you empty your inbox mate

send me details of where you lost him time and date, and a description of what gear he had on, and what rings (colour ibr etc) i will get in touch with ibr and some falconers in your area, who i know, who lost birds get handed in to.

his original owner before me, who i bought him from was chris o donnel at warwick castle, i will get him notified too, incase he hears anything through the grapevine.

my other mate on here who is from shildon, lost a harris the other day too, his name on here is articgun get in touch with him as he is also on the look out around that area, so he might hear bout your harris hawk,

cheers for your help martin

just a thank you to every one that helped track down my hawk , i got him back unharmed , a smashing fella from spenny had took him in and looked after him . real nice bloke , ibr put him up on there site and thats how i got him back , so well happy !!!!!!! cheers mick