Tallest lurcher

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All depends if the quarry's there to be caught surely ?

its not about the amount you catch but the fun you have doing it i dont slate anyone only antis and police and if alot more people was more concerned about there dogs rather than picking on people or

Can you go talk shit on another thread or via pm ?

Posted Images

its not about the amount you catch but the fun you have doing it i dont slate anyone only antis and police and if alot more people was more concerned about there dogs rather than picking on people or causing arguments on this forum im sure it would be alot better

theres a old saying they shudnt give wat they cant take

thomas 2 of them dogs are pups one was its first night out if you go back and read the thread i put up there was another 2 bunnys on the way home. plus its not about numbers with me its the chase i like to see the catch is a bonus plus i'd rather see my dogs take a fox at night than a bunny. now how many does your dogs take at night

i dont keep lampers mate had them in the past but lets put it this way i wud be very dissopointed with 5 rabbits with 1 dog let alone 3 a good lamper shud be hitting double figures

its good ground for pups to learn not to many bunnys on it cause a lad i no has took alot of it with the ferrets. plus my older bitch has no problem doing double figures she was held back that night so the other dogs could get more runs and she still caught 4 out of the 7.

its not about the amount you catch but the fun you have doing it i dont slate anyone only antis and police and if alot more people was more concerned about there dogs rather than picking on people or causing arguments on this forum im sure it would be alot better

theres a old saying they shudnt give wat they cant take

thomas 2 of them dogs are pups one was its first night out if you go back and read the thread i put up there was another 2 bunnys on the way home. plus its not about numbers with me its the chase i like to see the catch is a bonus plus i'd rather see my dogs take a fox at night than a bunny. now how many does your dogs take at night

i dont keep lampers mate had them in the past but lets put it this way i wud be very dissopointed with 5 rabbits with 1 dog let alone 3 a good lamper shud be hitting double figures

its good ground for pups to learn not to many bunnys on it cause a lad i no has took alot of it with the ferrets. plus my older bitch has no problem doing double figures she was held back that night so the other dogs could get more runs and she still caught 4 out of the 7.

yeah :laugh:

All depends if the quarry's there to be caught surely ?

you wouldnt lamp if the quarry wasnt there wud you

how do you know if the quarry is there if you dont lamp blink.png

hes just being a clown

danny dont come out with the puppy bull mate

stick to your coursing dogs thomas :thumbs: