Tallest lurcher

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All depends if the quarry's there to be caught surely ?

its not about the amount you catch but the fun you have doing it i dont slate anyone only antis and police and if alot more people was more concerned about there dogs rather than picking on people or

Can you go talk shit on another thread or via pm ?

Posted Images

For shit and giggles let's see the biggest lurchers you've owned or seen, not just tall, heaviest also!!! I await lots of pics of lots of moany twats with their pointless thread replies...

i got a pup off hip butt it turned out half the sizepost-2757-0-16530100-1324385074_thumb.jpgpost-2757-0-16530100-1324385074_thumb.jpgCSC_4064.jpg:tongue2: he thinks he's a lurcher lol about a 100lb

I had a bitch about 10 year ago she was greyhound/deerhound/collie was around 30" she couldnt catch jack shit had no wind huffed and puffed like an old lady after a run even when she was fit,wouldnt tackle a fox and used to race deer not pull them only time i seen it with any bollox was when it grabbed 1 of my terriers it was the biggest hole i ever dug :laugh:

• Like 2

bigger the better as they say until they got a turn som elearn others need a feild

all my dh x's can turn on a peny just the way i like it i dont like the dogs what turn like a battle ship by the time they have turnd all tho the dogs are fast they have to make hell of a lot of distence up by that time what ever you have run is a way so i think the buss turners are pointles give me a dog what is ageile and fast anyday