Whippets & Whippet X's

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont mind whippets, but I like the small crosses better...        

i've a real soft spot for whippets, worked them mainly at rabbits but the right sort will take the odd hare and fox and don't have to be monsters for that either. i found they suffer when standing abo

rabbits n rats

Posted Images

rabits mainly butt no of a lad who had a beddy whippet gh a good few years back very good on rabbit hare and fox single tuk the od roe on its own as well i beleav the dog was 241/2"

rabits mainly butt no of a lad who had a beddy whippet gh a good few years back very good on rabbit hare and fox single tuk the od roe on its own as well i beleav the dog was 241/2"

Sounds a pretty handy dog, i bet the greyhound in it added the extra height & strength.

Sounds a pretty handy dog, i bet the greyhound in it added the extra height & strength.

it was mate very good dog

Mine is mustard on rabbits, and the odd roe pre ban of course :icon_redface:

I use both mine for all small vermin a 3/4 whippet 1/4 bedlington & a 3/4 whippet 1/4 bull , very sharp on rats, rabbits, squirrells ect ideal ferreting & mooching dogs, best type of dog for my type of hunting nowadays.

Feck me fat ferret- that dog is the spit of my whippet, just compared them, only difference is mine only has one White front paw. Same size/ place White patch. It's seriously uncanny. How tall is she? And what's the breeding. Pm me if you like :thumbs: