my 8yr old daughters finished purse net

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its been a few weeks since i put a post up about my daughter making her first purse net we've been doing it a little bit at a time when she comes to stay at weekends well today shes finally finished i

Posted Images

only just read this simonrocco, WOW thats a mighty fine first effort that she(and you) should rightly be proud of :boogy: now get her out ferreting for her first pursed rabbit

Y.I.S Leeview

alright pal thats what i was thinking her first effort is miles better than mine was im very proud of her i think im going to take her out with it on sunday so hopefuly she'll catch one in it fingers crossed she tried using that mesh board that you sent me but she said she prefers the bit of skirting board :laugh: so iv been using that one you sent. atb pal :thumbs:

good going shes done better than some ive saw who are adults ,proper net rigging is a skill and there a need for it trawl nets and good ones make good cion , as its labour intensive , shes starting the [bANNED TEXT] way young and eager

good going shes done better than some ive saw who are adults ,proper net rigging is a skill and there a need for it trawl nets and good ones make good cion , as its labour intensive , shes starting the [bANNED TEXT] way young and eager

thanks pal she has done a lot better than me my first net was crap loads of knots slipping it ended up in the bin. atb for xmas :thumbs:

i was about that age when i made my first and caught with it, 40 years later and i still make them. the girl done good :thumbs: its nice to see the old country crafts passed on weve lost so many already.

iv only been making them for about 12 months and one day my daughter asked if she could have ago so i agreed i was thinking that she would'nt be very good at it because of her age but i was wrong shes took to it like a duck to water i am very proud of her especially now shes caught her first rabbit in it. atb for xmas :thumbs: