Planned litter for next year, who else?

As soon as my Ferreting mates Blue Whippet comes in season we've met a woman who's got a cracking Bedlington ( black ), hoping the tough Bed' character is going to compliment his Whippets speed & marking qaulities , and give us some great rabbiting dogs, as his Paterdales are both 14 yrs now & deserve their retirement as they earned it atb.

As soon as my Ferreting mates Blue Whippet comes in season we've met a woman who's got a cracking Bedlington ( black ), hoping the tough Bed' character is going to compliment his Whippets speed & marking qaulities , and give us some great rabbiting dogs, as his Paterdales are both 14 yrs now & deserve their retirement as they earned it atb.

Just a query, does this woman you've mets bedlington work?

A collie based lurcher being tested regular and doing the business. :thumbs:

Your not giving much away here mate. What's the breeding of the sire??

He's a lurcher mate..........I'm not looking for punters so no need to go into breeding,height etc. :thumbs:

:thumbs:all the best with the planned litter Edited by darbo

Hello RM258 yep my mate met her while spectating at a hunt, we'd been looking for a suitable Bedlington dog to put over his Whippet bitch for awhile cause we wanted a worker, they got talking and she said her Bed' was a good worker he asked her if it was intact and she asked what he had to breed with it , he said his Whippet and she was up for it as she would like another Lurcher, Happy Days. atb