icey winds

well i was told lastnite i dont do anything, never go out as im on the comp too much, so this morning after the usual suspects turned up at mine, we headed out, an i took a couple of pics for you folks to see that altho i am an expert at hunting with the keyboard :whistling: i do have the occasional day out :tongue2: no big fancy write up an none a yer perfectly taken pics, i took pics of my phone an my battery died so i never got a end of day pic, the guys who were out with me are on the site, i dont know if they want to be named, so i wont...

quick pic on arival

fewpics021.jpg

fewpics022.jpg

the minnions net up

fewpics024-1.jpg

fewpics025.jpg

fewpics027.jpg

working the bury

fewpics028.jpg

fewpics029.jpg

fewpics031.jpg

:victory:

• Like 2

after i was outed as being a tinterweb hunter lastnite i bought meself some ferrets an nets, an went an took some pics :D ill sell them again tomorrow an have the rest of the season off now, ill stick to hunting in me tshirt, july is well better :laugh::victory:

after i was outed as being a tinterweb hunter lastnite i bought meself some ferrets an nets, an went an took some pics :D ill sell them again tomorrow an have the rest of the season off now, ill stick to hunting in me tshirt, july is well better :laugh::victory:

I missed that lol.

so you,re no telling us how many you got and you,ve no end of day pic, well thats just fookin great, you,d be better off staying in the hoose, stick to computer hunting hahaha

i think we had 11 end of day mate, no great bag, but we had a few young ferrets that needed working, we was testing the whippet at marking, an ended up lifting nets an bolting to dogs very soon into day as even with the gloves the fairys were wearing, we all had frostbite (well maybe not frostnite, but me hands were cold) :icon_redface:

Great pics.atb dell

is that sarcasm dell :hmm::laugh: , i may take me camera tomorrow, i spent a few quid on it, an it just sits in cupboard :icon_redface:

Great pics.atb dell

is that sarcasm dell :hmm::laugh: , i may take me camera tomorrow, i spent a few quid on it, an it just sits in cupboard :icon_redface:

Great pics.atb dell

No mate they are different from the glossy images and they look like its cold on them.

Great pics.atb dell

Great pics.atb dell

Great pics.atb dell

No mate they are different from the glossy images and they look like its cold on them.

was freezing dell, wee whippet done well considering folk say they suffer in the cold, towards end of day it was starting to shake tho lol, an that coursing dog, id a never a guessed they were good in the cold, that dog wasnt fazed a bit

so you,re no telling us how many you got and you,ve no end of day pic, well thats just fookin great, you,d be better off staying in the hoose, stick to computer hunting hahaha

i think we had 11 end of day mate, no great bag, but we had a few young ferrets that needed working, we was testing the whippet at marking, an ended up lifting nets an bolting to dogs very soon into day as even with the gloves the fairys were wearing, we all had frostbite (well maybe not frostnite, but me hands were cold) :icon_redface:

I was just winding mate lol good stuff :thumbs:

• Like 1

lovely open holes, wish they were like that around here..went out today with my new patterdale [marking}, had 5 he was 100% at marking,

its a lot easier with a marking dog, im quite lucky an have 3 dogs that mark, tho the wee red lakeland in the pic is by far the best i seen, she was brought today incase the whippet failed, but it done its job well :victory: