Wheaten X's

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My wheaten xs never have any problems with terriers out working but would never pen them with a terrier just incase but the 1st x bull wheaten pup ,he will be penned on his own from around 6mths old ,

pure bred wheaten bitch that is great with other dogs and 100% around stock,the dam of my pup just hope he take after her

Bull/wtn grey

Posted Images

Guest Sorley Boys clan

any wheatons i seen first x liked a bit of mutton

not if the are stock broke correctly ,they are not collie xs and need to be more dedicated into sock breaking them

my mate keeps them but theres a bit of deerhound in them an they are 100% im talking about a litter of nine in the 80s all went to digging men an all turned there head to sheep

saw both run beardies and wheatons , a lot his were very good dogs so maybe saw the best of them , both took der rabbs fox hares in some areas lamped and on the moon , with no aid of lite , , the beardie was just as feiry but hid wheaton had more jaw power his beardie was faster but only a yard or two . but he picked biggest les hairy ones with greyhound long backs so there could had been some just fit for a hole end dog .

I have a 1st x bull wheaten pup here ,he is 11 weeks old and in a few weeks i will have him out around stock as much as possible

he'll be the type you have to keep on a lead. dont think stock breaking will do him any good. if he is like any wheaten or bull i had years ago. they would grab the first thing that got close to them.

I have a 1st x bull wheaten pup here ,he is 11 weeks old and in a few weeks i will have him out around stock as much as possible

he'll be the type you have to keep on a lead. dont think stock breaking will do him any good. if he is like any wheaten or bull i had years ago. they would grab the first thing that got close to them.

i know he will all ways need to be watched but if he gets no stock breaking i might aswell leave him at home

i know he will all ways need to be watched but if he gets no stock breaking i might aswell leave him at home

once he starts working the stock breaking will go out the window he'll be to head strong and just mad for work.

Sound to me the wheaton has temperamental issues but doesn't that apply to some Bull X's dependant on the Bull & people usually say it's how you bring a dog up but iv'e got 2 bull terriers both unspoilt and brought up with other dogs but the pbt is dog agressive towards some dogs but loves bitches & pups & my pals 2 lurchers