Modern Nuttal breeding

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can take this dogs breeding back to miner and no just how hes bred   the bitch on the left is same way bred

What u meen by that? My dogs please me that's all they got to do

Was in Brian's last week he showed me every terrier there some where on the small side but the majority were good strong dogs at roughly 12 inch with good strong heads! I asked the question about old

Posted Images

I got a 10 inch nuttall dog dug her to fox raccoon and badger stayes till dug mixer type great nose never failed me or put a foot wrong self enterd in her first season gets stuck in when needed loves her job i I also got a 12.5 inch bitch seems to be a bit harder but not been tested properly yet just a taste there both solid bitches and ime happy with them

Two bitches from Nuttall's own yard, that I saw working about 3 years ago. They were tiny, and weren't used to walking between earths, but the older bitch did the job required of her, the other one was a youngster around a year old.

DSC_0162-8.jpg

DSC_0187-7.jpg

DSC_0157-3.jpg

i remember you posting that. they look real handy. proper size for fox work.

well i had a dog off brian last year as he is only a mile up the road from me, seen mother, father, grandmother all no bigger than 12 inch, mine got to big for earth work really i would say he is the higher end of 16inch, with a chest like a mastiffs! on hind sight i think the dog had caught the bull that he has in his yard! hense the size of mine. very strong dog! our road no longer has cats! and i no longer have fresh eggs!

• Like 1

well i had a dog off brian last year as he is only a mile up the road from me, seen mother, father, grandmother all no bigger than 12 inch, mine got to big for earth work really i would say he is the higher end of 16inch, with a chest like a mastiffs! on hind sight i think the dog had caught the bull that he has in his yard! hense the size of mine. very strong dog! our road no longer has cats! and i no longer have fresh eggs!

Didnt get caught by the bull in the yard cos its a bitch :yes:

Didnt get caught by the bull in the yard cos its a bitch :yes:

Yeah, the bull Brian has in his yard - is a bitch. Maybe you fed it too much??

Was in Brian's last week he showed me every terrier there some where on the small side but the majority were good strong dogs at roughly 12 inch with good strong heads! I asked the question about old and new he told me there was no such thing the blood he first started with is still the same unchanged no new or old I ended up with 2 pups both strong little things the site and dam were both workers that had been out on loan to various hunts hopefully they turn out as good as the parents. I've read a lot about his breeding some good and some not but I'll take my chance and see for myself I'll form my opinion on what they turn out to be and not from what others say will post a pic of the pups an keep you all inform

Ed on the progress.

• Like 2