a few hours at the rabbs

well weather was in my favour so i thought i would have a ride round the land localy , battery was flat in pick up so shankses pony , i thought fech it took old dog ,young pup and her mother, as there all hedgrows handy having a dog each side ,, first set of holes next to a, b ,road popped ferret in nothing for a while , then bang mhirn nails it , we move on away from the road as to many walkers cars on a sunday morning, i head into a sheep feild ,grass, one dog goes one side other same side as me , young dog ferret in 2 minutes rumbling bang mhirn grabs it i dispatch it, another bang on the other side old tyne pegs it pup , tries to get in on act , we move on to a bit of waste land, shitty small holes coverd in white grass , hatdly a mark then i see old tyne looking at a bit of amound , i stick the ferret in rabbit runs through white grass back into another sort of burry , put little dog ferret in he gets to rabbit but gets towed about as there real tite burries for some reason , i wait start to dig he moves, in the end i sit back and relax , i give him another ten minutes get a mark dig down 2 foot rabbs half dead , ,so we move on back to public road chuck a few ferrets in dogs get a chase but in and out with brambles so let ferrets chase him in and out then mhirn gets next to hole he bolts again end of him , on way back we put a big rabbit up 2 feilds later they get him , pups coming along nice learning whats needed from her she realises holes have scents but rabbits are to fast and sharp for her to notice were ther4e going until big dogs nabb them , all in all an easy day and a good few relaxed hours , all the best

So 5 rabbits & a hare then? Nice wee morning out that whin, although I'm pretty sure veedublees whippet with it's gammy leg could even manage that! Lol, though seriously not bad for a Sunday morning, well done!

• Like 1

best dig i had was 12 foot took us 5 hours for a fox ye i dont mind digging good crack no piont in having ferrets if you cant dig same with terriers , not into photos realy but if you fancy a few photos your welcome kittle

as long as you don,t talk shite awe day :cray: , looking forward to it :D