are patterdales kc registered

The KC as far as I'm aware don't own or breed ANY dogs. The breeders do. Labradoodles aren't a KC breed they're a mongrel a crossbreed. Getting the KC to recognise any new breed isn't easy. You have to conform to certain rules and regs. Unless breeders keep meticulous records then it aint gonna happen

The KC as far as I'm aware don't own or breed ANY dogs. The breeders do. Labradoodles aren't a KC breed they're a mongrel a crossbreed. Getting the KC to recognise any new breed isn't easy. You have to conform to certain rules and regs. Unless breeders keep meticulous records then it aint gonna happen

its the kc that set the breed standards / faults --- it happened to the jack russell /parson russell with meticulous made up shite records -- couple of breeders i know just made up pedigrees not hard to do i know a breeder now whos stud dog go`s on pedigrees and its never sired a litter .. how many generations do you have to go back for kc reconition 3 and start your own club and run 3 shows a year if you get 10 people that way inclined it could happen ...

The KC is crap agreed but they also take recommendations from the breed society so who is really responsible for the damage done to the breeds?

The breeders have a lot to answer for and I cant see why there would be any desire to put working dogs into the KC i feel that amongst the people who have patterdales there is a sort of pedigree as most know there lines and what they are aiming to achieve. That is written down on nice scraps of paper and passed along the line. Each know there dog and in your heart you know if that line should be bred from.