Me pup thought id put a pic up ;)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

na when me mate got him 3 days he had him then igot him he was a mess cuts scabs skinny as out flee infested etc..   hes been wormed, fleetretment, walked alot, fed , n most of all loved

nice dog when you see knee height not everybody is the same knee height as you haha

whats DH bud?

Guest Sorley Boys clan

thats some change from what you discribed in about a week keep up the good work i thought you had him 6 or 8 weeks the way you were talking i was trying to work out his age for you with him getting his adult teeth at 5 months

thats some change from what you discribed in about a week keep up the good work i thought you had him 6 or 8 weeks the way you were talking i was trying to work out his age for you with him getting his adult teeth at 5 months

na hes still cot some scabs etc but with him been longish hair'd u cant really see them he still has bald patches aswell ;)

he's still got pure white teeth bud been told there baby teeth still like i say tho im not 100 sure tho lol

yeh he's coming on spoton not had him long as mentioned but i have already got him walkin beside me off lead and will come back when called im in middle of the sit stand and jumping faze lol

he will sit when iv said it for a few times and stand also the same

but will he heck jump evan over a 1ft high box

yeh he's coming on spoton not had him long as mentioned but i have already got him walkin beside me off lead and will come back when called im in middle of the sit stand and jumping faze lol

he will sit when iv said it for a few times and stand also the same

but will he heck jump evan over a 1ft high box

good on ya mate, just keep it up your doing a brilliant job so far with him, it takes time dont try and rush him the more time you spend with him the bond will get stronger :thumbs: ATB(tommy.c)

good on you mate. he looks a belter.

my best dog came to me the same way mate, no idea whats in him but dont really care.

hope he turns out to be great! just to rub the wankers nose in it! poor sod dident stand a chance in the hands of tossers like that.

give him loads of time and be his best friend and he will come good mate, remember what he has been threw and as soon as he puts his trust in you i bet he is the most loyal dog you could ever wish for.