steve bruce

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just the response i expected from you :laugh: the club's done the right thing.Bruce seem a decent fella however he just was'nt bringing the results.We SAFC fans ain't as delueded as the SKUNKS,oh the

I hope the next manager , whoever he is ,turns things round there , I like Sunderland ,good old traditional club .

:laugh: Your a funny guy,fancy a mooch out when your back in the North East...think me & you would have a good "laugh"

ASK ROCKY1 HES THE MACKEM SUPPORTER ,THERE SHIT AND GOING DOWN HA HA I THOUGHT BRUCE WAS DOING A GOOD JOB ,TOON TOON BLACK AND WHITE ARMY

Just the response i expected from you :laugh: :laugh: the club's done the right thing.Bruce seem a decent fella however he just was'nt bringing the results.We SAFC fans ain't as delueded as the SKUNKS,oh the King Kev years,Sapprilla's hatrick against a poor Barcelona,blah,blah,blah,5-1 etc :boredom: :boredom: .We mackems ain't like you Geordie faithfull...we won't watch sh*t football unlike your zombie brainwashed hordes blabbering on about how you "nearly" won the PL & FA cup under the "MESSIAH" :cheers:

• Like 2

To quick to get rid some of the clubs all driven by money folk for the wrong reasons.

Sometimes takes time to become a great manager Fergie is proof of that.

Could have gone in his first or second year at United but they stuck with him and the rest is history!!

Great players who actually want to play for the manager and club as well!

ASK ROCKY1 HES THE MACKEM SUPPORTER ,THERE SHIT AND GOING DOWN HA HA I THOUGHT BRUCE WAS DOING A GOOD JOB ,TOON TOON BLACK AND WHITE ARMY

Just the response i expected from you :laugh: :laugh: the club's done the right thing.Bruce seem a decent fella however he just was'nt bringing the results.We SAFC fans ain't as delueded as the SKUNKS,oh the King Kev years,Sapprilla's hatrick against a poor Barcelona,blah,blah,blah,5-1 etc :boredom: :boredom: .We mackems ain't like you Geordie faithfull...we won't watch sh*t football unlike your zombie brainwashed hordes blabbering on about how you "nearly" won the PL & FA cup under the "MESSIAH" :cheers:

onlything i can garuntee you scum win is a serious case of whoop arse on derby day ,who you gonna get joe kinnear or graham souness ha ha i will laugh my cotton socks of i you get one of our oldies ha ha ha sunderland will do f**k all as per usual

onlything i can garuntee you scum win is a serious case of whoop arse on derby day ,who you gonna get joe kinnear or graham souness ha ha i will laugh my cotton socks of i you get one of our oldies ha ha ha sunderland will do f**k all as per usual

how many is gonna be at the stadium of shite at the weekend ha ha we have sold out ,theres loyal supporters for you

well i would love martin o'neil 2 come here ,he is the favorite ,with rafa second ,and hughes in the runner also but deffo not mclaren like so bookies have also in the running ,i don,t think bruce should have went now he should of went 5 games ago ,but this is were sunderland are the moment and i think ellis shore will get somone that will take our club were we should be

Id be amazed if Martin O Neil went to Sunderland.......i mean he turned down West Ham because it wasnt a big enough club for him so whats he gonna make of Sunderland :angel: ........my money would be on Hughes....maybe even Alan Curbishley to get his foot back in the door again.

Rafa Benitez :blink: you sure !

Edited by gnasher16

looker aleast our chairmen didn,t sell out our club and stadum

hmm rocky i bet you couldnt even name your team fella ,face facts sunderland afc are shit ,the supporters are shit and your breath smells like it because you talk it and its STADIUM typical mackem braindead Edited by claude jeramiah

looker aleast our chairmen didn,t sell out our club and stadum

hmm rocky i bet you couldnt even name your team fella ,face facts sunderland afc are shit ,the supporters are shit and your breath smells like it because you talk it and its STADIUM typical mackem braindead

hmm looker this hunting forum not a football forum i,m not going round in circles about sunderland newcastle shite ,so enjoy your football and i,ll enjoy mine

Id be amazed if Martin O Neil went to Sunderland.......i mean he turned down West Ham because it wasnt a big enough club for him so whats he gonna make of Sunderland :angel: ........my money would be on Hughes....maybe even Alan Curbishley to get his foot back in the door again.

Rafa Benitez :blink: you sure !

west ham was a bigclub years ago not nomore ,at this present time s/land are a bigger club things might change but as things stand ,my money is on hughes aswell ,and yes rafa has been getting alot of money but on

I think Benitez would be a disaster ..... he went to Inter Milan who had just won the treble , italian league and cup , european cup and stated he needed to buy :hmm: , think you need an experienced man to steady the ship so id say a good choice would be Alan Curbishly . Though Alan Shearer is available :whistling: