pet come worker

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='bizz 122' .......................................make sure your terriers get on together just if there is 2 in and they are both on in different places you have to dig twice witch we have done a few times some people dont agree but thats up to them everyone has there own ways

Confirmed -A nob of the highest order.Nobody will be buying a terrier off you matey :censored::censored:

your a knob mate you probably got terriers that carnt work togetherand its funny people use my terriers for stud cos i wont have bitches on my yard

your a knob mate you probably got terriers that carnt work togetherand its funny people use my terriers for stud cos i wont have bitches on my yard

Picture the scene -Read this and mouth dropped ajar .Couldnt think of anything to say to pursuade this twat otherwise so will hand over to someone else .

to be honest mate ive not been in the game long but even i a mere novice know one dog one hole

you are saying foxdroppers dogs wont work together all the better i say he is a responcible terrierman

GET A fecking clue mate or ull learn the hard way

Picture the scene -Read this and mouth dropped ajar .Couldnt think of anything to say to pursuade this twat otherwise so will hand over to someone else .

been doing things this way for years mate only ever lost 1 dog he was working on his own and had to retire one so dont make differance wether doubled up or single it still happens to the best of dogs

Guest Haggler

your a knob mate you probably got terriers that carnt work together

What the :censored: ? I have had other's terriers "accidently" slip their leads and charge in behind my dog after he has enetered and if that doesn't piss you off nothing will. You don't wait for you terrier to settle in a situation like that as the last thing one terrier needs is another terrier up its ass when it is face to face with a bad mother. Like all things with terriers who live together, all good things come to an end eventually and I'm sure you'll get a wake-up call one day. :whistle:

Haggler

Edited by Haggler

To be honest Biz, your dogs sound like the nuts mate :victory: .........you say that you do a lot of studs for people?...........heve you got any pups for sale as I am looking for a good earth dog ;)

i personally never put more than one dog in but there are loads of lads that double up the whole time because the majority of terriers out there are shit. if ye lads are saying this is not regularly done your fooling yourselves. one dog one dig for me though all the way.

Dont know what all the fuss is about, Biz is obviuosly a proper dogman who is able to work 2 terriers to ground at once but be able to control them using only his voice........more to the point, he gives stud services to lads with bitchs which means there are also lots of other dogs of the high quality of Bizs dogs about which can only be good for the breed as a whole........

Now some may say he is a fecking 2 bob, puppy peddling messer who should not be allowed near a spade let alone a dog......

But not me :)

Guest grubygrafter

you only need to dig to a mangled dog once. to realize the folly of working more than one dog to ground.

i have personaly witnessed a dog get severe injuries through doubleing up. and trust me the dog would be no use for stud now as the main tool for the job was torn off along with a big chunk of the thigh muscle. this was many many years ago but.the memory stays stays with you. :(

i constantly defend dogs that work in a different way to the accepted norm. ie shout out terriers yappy bolters etc. but in my opinion the one thing a terrier must be capable of is doing its job SINGLE HANDED.

and you cant defend the indefendable. and more than one at a time is a disaster waiting to happen. sooner or later. :yes:

If this is not a wind up and I dont think it is then this fella is working against what the majority of us are striving for -a single handed genuine worker .Another member assures us this is commen practise?What the f++k is happening to our little gladiators.Ive shot better terriers than this twat has ever seen thats for sure .Makes me savage to think of the damage they are doing to the working terrier .

Any young members reading this hopefully will see the light and disregard this prick . :cry::cry::cry:

a wind up me thinks.iff not bizz,useing your dogs for stud mate,to me is the blind leading the blind....perhaps you dont get that much work for your terriers,and therefore see the need to cram them all in on the chance of a find ,to give them the work,iff you can call it that....in my opinion,its better to have one good un than 3 or 4 inferior ones....one dog ,one hole..

:laugh::laugh::laugh: .............Again another reason why I think I'll just stick to another site in regards to terrierwork...............I gave the lad the benifit of the doubt but he has proved he's a clown..........I just feel sorry for the dogs......... :(:(:(