Does anybody have a working miniature or small jack russell?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IVE NEVER OWNED A RUSSLE bud but been around enough terriers over the years not to write a pipe cleaner off wont bore you with tales of daring do but there are little terriers out there worth their

ive had a few small russells back in the day. and some of them where very handy. same as the bigger ones some are better than others. but even the poorer ones could get to and bolt a fox. if used righ

hi mate i would have thought 9 inch is a little on the small side, i think they call em teacup russels if there is such a thing lol if i was you i would look for some thing about 12 to 13 inch if you

take a look on the tradinal jack russel thread, dont let size fool u my bitch is 7-8inch to the sholder and works rats no problem bushes aswel her dam had been to ground with no problems and the dog im puting over her is about 7inch tts and will rock on alday al be keeping a pup back myself to to ground mick

• Like 1

Depends on the dog if hard or bayer mate and depends how you hunt if you a out and out digger or you bolt for hound or guns were this dog come from how do the parents work watt size are they horses for courses mate but me personally like a small dog what can fly around any earth with ease sure u will get a few different opinions on here pal good luck in your decision

smallest i`ve got now is 12ich -- had a mixed pack of ratters 9-11 inch 40 yr ago ..

fcking hell 40 years ago lol did u meet the pharoahs.. lol

cheeky knut .... had to start somewhr -- just shows i was in it for the long term not like some of todays lads ..