Meat Grinder and feeding raw

Hi all,

I want to feed my dog more raw meat from what I catch etc. And was wondering about meat grinder's. I've read somewhere about this and grinding bones etc. What machine should I get that's up to the job and of corse i'll be using it for my own food as well.

Cheers

Sniffer

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

alot tidier    

Dont bother grinding it mate. The dogs can do that. Just chop it up into day size chunks and drop it on the floor. They crunch through it easily enough.

Posted Images

Well when you got a freezer no mincer, its a fukin nightmare, ragging frozen Carry bags out trying to make space denying Fuk out of it it coz all the bags are frozen together, my dog get meety bones every week. They ain't cheap so i can understand where you guys are coming from also, not everyones got spare cash to buy one.

Well when you got a freezer no mincer, its a fukin nightmare, ragging frozen Carry bags out trying to make space denting Fuk out of it it coz all the bags are frozen together, my dog get meety bones every week. They ain't cheap so i can understand where you guys are coming from also, not everyones got spare cash to buy one.

Only trying to help the lad apolagys old timer.

Well when you got a freezer no mincer, its a fukin nightmare, ragging frozen Carry bags out trying to make space denying Fuk out of it it coz all the bags are frozen together, my dog get meety bones every week. They ain't cheap so i can understand where you guys are coming from also, not everyones got spare cash to buy one.

its time to do all mincing every week but adit it looks pretty good

like you say give then a bone to chew on every now an then i need a minser myself now i get scraps of three different butchers, makes sense to minse it