Dvd bitch

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you wont no till u rear it and try it mate it,s all a game of luck some line,s work and others dont.

No dam beta sire max out of old top loader lines

nout ta me lad chalks lad on her he can tell yis

i seen a bitch out of the dvd bitch and garfield walsh full saluki on a dvd and i didnt think she was any good, but maby it was from the fathers side that she came no good because i believe the dvd bitch was meant to be good..

nothing like a kick in the balls eh course it :o

have any of ye s heard of the sire to the pups dog called snow man i heard? take it dvd bitch and full saluki are the grand sire and dam so hopefully the sire would put more pace in them id never judge a whole line or litter on seing one of the dam s litter brother or sister running

i seen a bitch out of the dvd bitch and garfield walsh full saluki on a dvd and i didnt think she was any good, but maby it was from the fathers side that she came no good because i believe the dvd bitch was meant to be good..

i seen the full brother run on very good land where they were flying .i thought he was very good .garfields sal is bred immaculately hes a full bro to mp bitch mars .he also has a full brother in england thats top class and has produced very stuff both sides of the water . theres no substitute for breeding but not every eggs a double yoker

brookie jave ye heard of the sire to these pups heard he s called the snow msn was told he d be nine or ten run in england for a while? is the grandsire s line fast salukis?

i aint heard alot about him nancy but i know someone who knows a fair bit about him ill speak to him and relay back .the saluki lines are very quick . with very good mouths . ive also seen the dvd bitch as well .she was very good that bitch .theres a thread on here from a while back with an article titled ultimate coursing record which has alot of garfs sals breeding .

I have just got a new pup i wanted too no if anyone knew her lines she is a 5 month old saluki grayhound and she ment too be out of the same lines as the dvd bitch no silly posts plz.

yea mate know the dvd bitch very well excellant bitch have a black and tan pup of her to my dog, but be careful a few pups gettin passed about saying they off my dog to dvd bitch they not she only had 6 i know were they all are, your pup off a daughter to dvd bitch, garf saluki super bred seen his bitch off dvd bitch to hs saluki she about 17 months run very well looks a goodin, good luck with your pup