ferret finder advice

oddser

FIRSTLY DONT KNOW WHY THEY ARE GOING FOR SO MUTCH. BUT WHAT I CAN TELL YOU IS DEBEN WONT TOUCH THE MK 1S IF THEY BRAKE. I HAVE A MK3M AND IT IS GREAT A BIT EXPENSIVE AND THEY ARE NOT VERY SOLDIER PROOF DROPPED IT BEFORE I EVEN USED IT (NOT HARD)THEN WAS NOT ACCURATE RETURNED TO DEBEN WHO SAID THE ANTENNA WAS BROKE AND FIXED FREE NOW USE IT IN ONE OF THOSE SMALL MESH BAGS AND SLIP IT ROUND MY WRIST AS YOU WOULD A CAMERA. CONTROLS SELF EXPLANATRY MASTER THE PINPOINT AND DEADLY ACCURATE

im just starting back ferreting never used finder before why are the mk1 going for so much 2nd hand would you recomend the new mk3 any body using one was thinking may as well buy new one

They so expensive because there are so many diehard, old in the tooth ferreters who wont change there ways. :whistling: The Mk3 is an excellent bit of kit.

im just starting back ferreting never used finder before why are the mk1 going for so much 2nd hand would you recomend the new mk3 any body using one was thinking may as well buy new one

They so expensive because there are so many diehard, old in the tooth ferreters who wont change there ways. :whistling: The Mk3 is an excellent bit of kit.

the mk 3 is far superior to the mk 1 the mk 3 is quite expensive but as said it is a excellent locator i don't know why another company has not jumped on the bandwaggon yet and give deben a bit of competition on the price that way us ferreters will have a choice