biggest dig

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Off a polish fella 2 weeks ago outside the local chipper,

not the deepest of digs ive had. but a good day with a good result.

Average dig is about this.     This one went a bit hairy as it was about 2.5 on the box, then dropped straight down like a chimney then had to tunnel on 2 metres, was very glad to backfill this o

Posted Images

i been out on a few good digs but cant take the credit im a lazy f****r i stand with the lurcher incase the game bolts lol

ffs hogie your as bad as a mate of mine he hides when we have a big un to dig :thumbs:

i hide when there 2 footers and mind the jeep if there deep

:laugh:

Ino mate you have seen pic of my dogs mate and there no show dogs and there worked hard week in week out I just don't like c**ts runing my dogs down

ffs ryan stop letting it get to you.if your dogs prove themselfs to you everytime you take them out thats all that matters mate

Deepest dig ive been on was 27ft was 3 days and quite a few lads from the rother valley working terrier club were there and am sure they still have the photos,sadly a machine was brought in then hard rock was hit,in the end a lad went down a shaft on a rope and brought the terrier back up,i am sure a few lads on here will remember it and i am sure the lad who went down on the rope is as well
  • Like 2
Guest ryan161

He is not a tit mate he is a cock head!! Well back to the lads topic 27 foot that is sum dig mate I think I might have seen a few pic up on here mate not to sure if it was deff that dig but well done to all the men that halped and most of all the dog atb

Deepest dig ive been on was 27ft was 3 days and quite a few lads from the rother valley working terrier club were there and am sure they still have the photos,sadly a machine was brought in then hard rock was hit,in the end a lad went down a shaft on a rope and brought the terrier back up,i am sure a few lads on here will remember it and i am sure the lad who went down on the rope is as well

fair play to the lad on the rope :toast:

This one was about 6yr ago up in Mid-Wales with my old bitch Molly..........I would'nt f*****g fit in there now !!!!

dig-1.jpg

This was about 12yr ago I think it was Turk who took the picture & it was the terriers first dig.............He turned out to be a jacker but did well for a bit..........

Dig.jpg

Edited by elisderyn
  • Like 2

He is not a tit mate he is a cock head!! Well back to the lads topic 27 foot that is sum dig mate I think I might have seen a few pic up on here mate not to sure if it was deff that dig but well done to all the men that halped and most of all the dog atb

Well that's your opinion isn't it, unlike yourself I'm not into dogs for the money. £700 terriers FCUK sake don't get me started Smart fella.

Average dig is about this.

photo0045.jpg

This one went a bit hairy as it was about 2.5 on the box, then dropped straight down like a chimney then had to tunnel on 2 metres, was very glad to backfill this one.

160511.jpg

Will avoid this place in the future.....

DEEPDIGGD.jpg

• Like 4