parsons jack russ

For 1 Steve Quinn didn't buy the dog john gorman bought him!!

For 2 john gorman breed the dog out of his good dog the dog wasnt for sell he was about 18 19 months the dog was called John and had about 15 till 20 successful digs over him he never put a foot rong john gorman then phone askin to buy the dog for 500 pound my borther side no he keepS phoneing he then offerd 700 at the time we had a lot of dogs and the John dog and my brothers Russell were going mad to get at each other throw the pen a week befor John come to my house and bought him the dog was dug twoice in the same day and done really well the fella that hunts with John at the min his john he was dug to a fox a few weeks ago and dug again the other day and if I am right John Gorman waitress the dog being dug he was the the 1 wanted the dog and splashing cash like he is rollin in it at the end of the day the dog done f**k all rong when we had him that's what happend so believe what you want

thats to close to home for him

If John Gorman wanted the dog why did he not just get it nicked from the mans yard for himself !!!! Mmmmmmmmm ohh sorry I'm way off topic here, apologies

That's too close to home for him.

Lol how close is too close ???

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

same as all working breeds. you got to look at the lines. off good working stuff a parson would be my choice. working lines is essential . the rest is down to preferance             m

Being this topic hasn't got fcuk all to do with Parson russells i thought i would put up a pic of a 17lb pike my pal caught ,feel free to add what ever pictures you want

My Russell bitch only use her for rabbiting I.E bushing, ferreting

Posted Images

What you tryin to say John gorman is a man for stealing terriers???

I don't think he would be a happy man if he heres that !!!

Take it what ever way you want, frankly I don't give a FCUK. Your the one writing lads names on here, I'm sure he would be just as pleased with that !!! I wasn't even talking to you. I was merely asking a question, how close is too close ???

Edited by SON OFF SHAM

For 2 john gorman breed the dog out of his good dog the dog wasnt for sell he was about 18 19 months the dog was called John and had about 15 till 20 successful digs over him he never put a foot rong john gorman then phone askin to buy the dog for 500 pound my borther side no he keepS phoneing he then offerd 700 at the time we had a lot of dogs and the John dog and my brothers Russell were going mad to get at each other throw the pen a week befor John come to my house and bought him the dog was dug twoice in the same day and done really well the fella that hunts with John at the min his john he was dug to a fox a few weeks ago and dug again the other day and if I am right John Gorman waitress the dog being dug he was the the 1 wanted the dog and splashing cash like he is rollin in it at the end of the day the dog done f**k all rong when we had him that's what happend so believe what you want

If John Gorman wanted the dog why did he not just get it nicked from the mans yard for himself !!!! Mmmmmmmmm ohh sorry I'm way off topic here, apologies

J.G only deals in dogs out of england 3 times a week then comes back here to sell them :whistling: is there that many so called working terriers for sale in england :hmm:

Ur a hard man to Llf on the Internet shouting ur mouth of about sumfing it got f**k All to do with you no what I have told you and every 1 eles what happen so f**k u and al the rest of use ok and John gorman got him money f****n back!!!!!

is that right why did you not say that then???? you said they did'nt have to see dog out he was that good all the phone calls sold the dog for you :icon_eek: never heard so much shit in all my life :tongue2:

J.G only deals in dogs out of england 3 times a week then comes back here to sell them :whistling: is there that many so called working terriers for sale in england :hmm:

And Wales mmmmmmm.

Ur a hard man to Llf on the Internet shouting ur mouth of about sumfing it got f**k All to do with you no what I have told you and every 1 eles what happen so f**k u and al the rest of use ok and John gorman got him money f****n back!!!!!

is that right why did you not say that then???? you said they did'nt have to see dog out he was that good all the phone calls sold the dog for you :icon_eek: never heard so much shit in all my life :tongue2:

He got his f""king money back. So the dog was a tube then ?

He got his f""king money back. So the dog was a tube then ?

well thats the general census ,
Guest ryan161

No the dog f****n wasn't look no what we will phone Gorman ok the fella that Gorman hunts with is a good friend of ares he has John at the min and my brother was takin to him the other night John has be dug 7 times a Gorman watch all the digs ok so f**k up about it and f**k off!!!