AUDREY VS FURY

gnasher tell me how to put some weight on im 27 10 stone and built like a hull prison rolly ,i try like f**k to eat but just i shit it out it really pisses me of some days i keep active ,but im unfit and still cant put it on i eat takeawy full of fat crap and drink more cups of tea than a cowboy builder ,give me a good starting plan cheers yorkie

get some eels mate get some fecking eels down ye :laugh: :laugh: :D:thumbs:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fraudley should have his licence revoked and stick to tap dancing for the goggle box. A complete embarrassment and a sad reflection on the current crop of British boxers that such a stupid idea has be

Mate theres an old saying............" better to keep your mouth shut and risk people thinking you know nothing,than to open your mouth and prove it "   What a ridiculous thing to tell someone you

my money is on audrey roberts, she will do fury easily

gnasher tell me how to put some weight on im 27 10 stone and built like a hull prison rolly ,i try like f**k to eat but just i shit it out it really pisses me of some days i keep active ,but im unfit and still cant put it on i eat takeawy full of fat crap and drink more cups of tea than a cowboy builder ,give me a good starting plan cheers yorkie

suss an decca mate an plenty a good snap mate thal soon bang it on pal till ye hit ye plateau but ye gotter train like a mother f****r lol :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Gnasher, sorry you have a good knowledge about boxing but you know little about the training or the use of drugs in sport, if steriods made so little differnce do you really think sportsmen woud risk there carriers taking them. As for bringing doorman into the argument 90% of them are puffs, they think lifting heavyweights makes you hard and don't have a clue how to through a punch. A lot of them are 20 year old lads just there for the birds and get straight on the radio for the police when it kicks off. Gnasher some of the top UK bodybuilders use painkillers to push more reps mainly when working the legs, for a guy who owns a gym you seem to no little about what people take.

Oh dear......Plong i dont mean to be impolite as im sure your a good guy....but you are making yourself look more naive with every word you say !........Ive competed at a decent level and have a good name in the fitness game within my area......i think the difference between what im saying and what your saying is im talking from experience,from solid basic genetic/nutritional principals.......and your talking from what you have heard !......what is the exact benefit of taking painkillers to train legs ?.....thats not a difficult question now is it...

Im not saying steroids make no difference in sport of course they do....but not to taking a punch on the chin they dont !

I brought doormen into this because a lot of them use gyms for the EXACT theory you are saying applies..... that by lumping up using gear they will be able to take the best dig on the chin anyone can give....and they cant......so if they cant why take steroids in the first place... your pissing on your own argument :blink:

We have a young Polish lad training out of this gym at the moment who is a 21 year old genetic freak........when he walked in here all he wanted to do was get on the juice....myself and several other chaps talked him round and he is training natural and will continue to do so for a few years yet...........we could have let him crack on and made a few bob from him with a load of bullshit advice,let him get injury after injury and train through them..............but instead this kid in a few years time will reap the benefit of allowing his physique to develop to its natural potential before pushing it to the limits with some help from steroids............theres a time and a place for everything unfortunately some lads with your outlook dont truly have sport in their heart.

As for knowing little about what people take.....nobody under the roof of my gym takes anything illegal simple as that ;)

Plong why dont you do some research into the effects nsaid,s have on protein synthesis .....i think whoever told you about Painkillers probably meant for after training....not to finish a set :D

Edited by gnasher16

suss an decca mate an plenty a good snap mate thal soon bang it on pal till ye hit ye plateau but ye gotter train like a mother f****r lol :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Mate theres an old saying............" better to keep your mouth shut and risk people thinking you know nothing,than to open your mouth and prove it " ;)

What a ridiculous thing to tell someone you have never seen,met or know anything about !.......Think i need to keep in mind,this is the internet :D

• Like 4

Mate theres an old saying............" better to keep your mouth shut and risk people thinking you know nothing,than to open your mouth and prove it " ;)

What a ridiculous thing to tell someone you have never seen,met or know anything about !.......Think i need to keep in mind,this is the internet :D

it was a bit of a joke pal an a forgot your the steroid oricle arent ye get a grip pal ffs.... an one last thing yet to see suss an decca fail on any man if its the genuine article .... an yes theres risks just like any drug so do ye homework would be my advice to anyone thinking of going on a roid course :thumbs:

one other thing mr oricle ive met the lad and i know of him through other people mate :thumbs:

Gnasher, sorry you have a good knowledge about boxing but you know little about the training or the use of drugs in sport, if steriods made so little differnce do you really think sportsmen woud risk there carriers taking them. As for bringing doorman into the argument 90% of them are puffs, they think lifting heavyweights makes you hard and don't have a clue how to through a punch. A lot of them are 20 year old lads just there for the birds and get straight on the radio for the police when it kicks off. Gnasher some of the top UK bodybuilders use painkillers to push more reps mainly when working the legs, for a guy who owns a gym you seem to no little about what people take.

Oh dear......Plong i dont mean to be impolite as im sure your a good guy....but you are making yourself look more naive with every word you say !........Ive competed at a decent level and have a good name in the fitness game within my area......i think the difference between what im saying and what your saying is im talking from experience,from solid basic genetic/nutritional principals.......and your talking from what you have heard !......what is the exact benefit of taking painkillers to train legs ?.....thats not a difficult question now is it...

Im not saying steroids make no difference in sport of course they do....but not to taking a punch on the chin they dont !

I brought doormen into this because a lot of them use gyms for the EXACT theory you are saying applies..... that by lumping up using gear they will be able to take the best dig on the chin anyone can give....and they cant......so if they cant why take steroids in the first place... your pissing on your own argument :blink:

We have a young Polish lad training out of this gym at the moment who is a 21 year old genetic freak........when he walked in here all he wanted to do was get on the juice....myself and several other chaps talked him round and he is training natural and will continue to do so for a few years yet...........we could have let him crack on and made a few bob from him with a load of bullshit advice,let him get injury after injury and train through them..............but instead this kid in a few years time will reap the benefit of allowing his physique to develop to its natural potential before pushing it to the limits with some help from steroids............theres a time and a place for everything unfortunately some lads with your outlook dont truly have sport in their heart.

As for knowing little about what people take.....nobody under the roof of my gym takes anything illegal simple as that ;)

Plong why dont you do some research into the effects nsaid,s have on protein synthesis .....i think whoever told you about Painkillers probably meant for after training....not to finish a set :D

steroids do make ye chin harder an thats a fact for a start weight is added to the face an whilst on juice calcium deposits are put on the jaw bones an cartiledge become stronger so gnash think ye talking hash i know 4 gym owners an loads of aquantences are body builders not saying they are harder fighters on juice just stating a few facts mate steroids make a big diffrence in fighting for anyone due to the aggression factor :thumbs:

steroids do make ye chin harder an thats a fact for a start weight is added to the face an whilst on juice calcium deposits are put on the jaw bones an cartiledge become stronger so gnash think ye talking hash i know 4 gym owners an loads of aquantences are body builders not saying they are harder fighters on juice just stating a few facts mate steroids make a big diffrence in fighting for anyone due to the aggression factor :thumbs:

still just as many nerve endings though doesnt matter how big your chin is

• Like 1

still just as many nerve endings though doesnt matter how big your chin is

i have to agree there mexxy you cn train as much as you want you can never train a chin ,same as in boxing one good bat your seeing stars

Absolutely hilarious !...............what the f**k has a big jaw got to do with getting a dig on the chin....wait dont tell me.......people with big heads take a better punch than people with small heads :icon_eek: .....................and more aggression makes for a better fighter does it.............christ almighty no wonder theres such a stigma attached to the use of steroids......

Steroids have there place in bodybuilding......unfortunately 75 % of people using them have no real idea what they are doing and the remaining 25 % of people who do know have to suffer for it !

Edited by gnasher16

]it was a bit of a joke pal an a forgot your the steroid oricle arent ye get a grip pal ffs.... an one last thing yet to see suss an decca fail on any man if its the genuine article .... an yes theres risks just like any drug so do ye homework would be my advice to anyone thinking of going on a roid course :thumbs:

I could get super duper scientific with you now and come out with a big bunch of researched evidence and common sense theory based on succesful experience..........but i think it would be wasted on you.....arent you the same wind up merchant who was giving off about how people who go to work are mugs and should sit on their arse collecting dole cheques like you do..........some folk are worthy of debating subjects with.....and some are not ;)

• Like 2

steroid oracle made me laugh.

but the only way i could see them helping is they could help you increase your core stability which in turn could make your balance slightly better,which might at least help with recovery when you've been rocked.

Edited by blan89

old timmer, if i remember correctly tha calcium deposits your on about,, are usualy the result of H.G.H,, human growth hormone,, not steroids. two entirly diffrent substances

old timmer, if i remember correctly tha calcium deposits your on about,, are usualy the result of H.G.H,, human growth hormone,, not steroids. two entirly diffrent substances

both actually mate :thumbs: