failed workers

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well thats your opinion, in mine if more people culled there would be a lot less in rescue centres, dumped, sold on the merry go round and alot less shit out there

I was given a dog before that was classed as a failed fox dog (collie/ghound x bull/ghound)and i gave him to a friend of mine because he wouldn't settle in my yard with my other dogs,but the lad i gav

If ye buy a pup or adult dog for a specific task and it cant fulfil that task its a failure and no good to ye simples,if the dog can fulfil other tasks for somebody else and there happy with it fair e

Posted Images

i had a pup out off paulus bitch and she turn out ok, and i no of two more pups out of the same litter are doing ok. and yes x38 before you said owt about my bitch .that nite we when out she looked shit . i had not long been out of hop, and had not dun much lamping with her. will never no now .but thats down to me not the dog.

i had a pup out off paulus bitch and she turn out ok, and i no of two more pups out of the same litter are doing ok. and yes x38 before you said owt about my bitch .that nite we when out she looked shit . i had not long been out of hop, and had not dun much lamping with her. will never no now .but thats down to me not the dog.

lol darren that dog had one run on a bunny and mist it on the seat and the next day you shot it ffs ................that`s a top ad for breeding from dogs not up to the job well done with that one and are the other two in the ground to ......dont tell me you didnt shoot it it and its at your brothers rescue senter bet he got some dogs now lol.......

post-20740-0-58486700-1321135869.jpg