working chocolate patterdale stud dog

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if he wants a chocolate stud then thats what the man wants, its his bitch, his choice, his pups. as for the to ££££ to be fair how does anybody know he will be selling any anyway, makes me laugh on he

As i mentioned previous i am a keyboard hunter now, i no longer have working terriers. But lets be honest with each other, if someone stipulates a colour when looking for a stud, pup, whatever. It is

i still cant get over all this fuss about chocolates, hardly see any chocs over here and the same lads that are on here slagging chocolate patterdales ive seen drooling over them at gamefairs

Posted Images

calm down now boys its only a comercial, all this talk of breeding off the best all sounds great, but the reality is its impossible. most of the well known terrier lines are guarded like the crown jewles and unless your a member of the black hand gang youve got no chance of a mating. so the rest of us mear mortals have to use whot is available. then the strange thing is the members of the black hand gangs then accuse everybody else for breeding shite. :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

well to tell truth its actually a bronze an not really a chocolate an if the lad had wanted to see him work i would have had no problem with that an i didnt want to see his bitch work cause i wasnt having a pup i got enough on at minute an was answering the lads ad to help him out once he has the pups there out of my juristiction lol so to speak so what he does with them is his business not mine but the dogs a pretty decent worker an would more then likely produce a few workers even if his bitch didnt work :thumbs:

As if my opinion of you wasn't low enough. :no:

That post really sums you up in a nutshell.

- It has no effect on you so you don't give a shit.

- You will put your wonderdog over anything for a few £

- You don't care if his bitch works or not to any standard

- You will breed off your dog even though you have no need to

Is it any wonder the terrierworld is filled with so much shite when we have upstanding members of the community like yourself leading the way.

You are an embarrassment.

FTB

the shires ??? yeah another york sire fecking pudding!!!!!!!!!! :laugh::bye:

just you keep bleating on to yourself, im sure he will be back soon :tongue2:

well to tell truth its actually a bronze an not really a chocolate an if the lad had wanted to see him work i would have had no problem with that an i didnt want to see his bitch work cause i wasnt having a pup i got enough on at minute an was answering the lads ad to help him out once he has the pups there out of my juristiction lol so to speak so what he does with them is his business not mine but the dogs a pretty decent worker an would more then likely produce a few workers even if his bitch didnt work :thumbs:

Is it any wonder the terrierworld is filled with so much shite when we have upstanding members of the community like yourself leading the way.

FTB

cant beat a yorkshire pud pud :laugh:

how u gonna dig with someone u angry with..

what u gonna say when u first meet.. heyyy how u doing !!!

lol

or

come here c**t, where is ur fcking dog lol

no mate dunt worry i can hold my anger back am in enough shit as it is lol look id be rate with the feller like a said a dunt know who he is he could be a genuine bloke cause ive met a few ok lads off here but what am saying is he spouts shit on here an he dont know me the fact is my dogs get worked .... an all i did was answer the lads ad to help him out :thumbs:

• Like 1

FTB

just you keep bleating on to yourself, im sure he will be back soon :tongue2:

yes with out doubt here is were he does most of his hunting lol