working chocolate patterdale stud dog

working chocolate patterdale stud dog wanted doncaster or surrouding area and before all arseholes and keyboard hunters ruin my thread i know colour dosent mean anything just fancy a change already got 2 good black earth dogs wanted a chocolate one bayer preferd as both my bitchs to hard and spend to much time recovering but failing that any good earth dog will do

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if he wants a chocolate stud then thats what the man wants, its his bitch, his choice, his pups. as for the to ££££ to be fair how does anybody know he will be selling any anyway, makes me laugh on he

As i mentioned previous i am a keyboard hunter now, i no longer have working terriers. But lets be honest with each other, if someone stipulates a colour when looking for a stud, pup, whatever. It is

i still cant get over all this fuss about chocolates, hardly see any chocs over here and the same lads that are on here slagging chocolate patterdales ive seen drooling over them at gamefairs

Posted Images

Guest GoneToGround1
got one here bud but aint no bayer am afraid an seen as a dont know you if you use it its price of a pup on thne day of mating an fetch it back as many times as you want an the dog produces as well

must be some dog if you owned him he must stay for hours as you dig with sticks dont you :D

didnt you want to see the dog work before you used it on your working bitch or did you old timer the same question to you and know the bitches owner before you breed

Hi mate,

your over complicating things, watch parents work etc. As long as they are chocolate they are good enough. Ha Ha.

I may be classed as a keyboard hunter for posting on this thread, but in my personal opinion anyone who breeds for colour is a wan*er of the highest order.

I liked the wee bit about i already have good black workers, just fancied a change. Ha Ha.

Its times like this that i'm glad i no longer have terriers.

Yours in sport Pernod.

• Like 3

if he wants a chocolate stud then thats what the man wants, its his bitch, his choice, his pups. as for the to ££££ to be fair how does anybody know he will be selling any anyway, makes me laugh on here far to many over zelous want to be mr high and mightys. guilty untill proven innocent, who needs antis when weve got each other hey lads :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 11

if he wants a chocolate stud then thats what the man wants, its his bitch, his choice, his pups. as for the to ££££ to be fair how does anybody know he will be selling any anyway, makes me laugh on here far to many over zelous want to be mr high and mightys. guilty untill proven innocent, who needs antis when weve got each other hey lads :laugh: :laugh:

never a truer word spoken - rather then listen and learn from each other everyone is quick on the defencive and attack. some right arseholes on here.

• Like 2
Guest GoneToGround1

never a truer word spoken - rather then listen and learn from each other everyone is quick on the defencive and attack. some right arseholes on here.

some bellends on here too trying to earn easy money by breeding and selling a certain colour/breed of dogs. can i just ask aswell why do you have pic of 3 jackie jumpers trebbling up on a european polecat?

As i mentioned previous i am a keyboard hunter now, i no longer have working terriers.

But lets be honest with each other, if someone stipulates a colour when looking for a stud, pup, whatever. It is surely a step backwards with regards to genuine working terriers.

Priority should be given to using the best stud available, buying in the best pups available. Dont get me wrong if these happen to be chocolate then great.

But i personally believe by stipulating a meaningless attribute like colour, you are narrowing down you chances of getting the best.

Of course each to there own, but ask yourselves the simple question, why bother about colour????

Yours in sport Pernod

• Like 3