gutted why only the good ones

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just had a phone call of the vet looks like she is going to be ok no internal damage but vet did say she is one lucky dog .she dont look lucky, looking at my bank balance after the bill is paid lol. b

gutted ran my first cross saluki greyhound yesterday and got on something s he shouldnt and crashed through hedge and opened herself right up pierced on stake. chest cavity wide open and nearly bled t

gud luck we [bANNED TEXT] bitch pal got a dog here that has bin in vets twice already this year n over a grand on vet bills but wouldnt change him for the world cnt beat a dog that will run through anything to get at its quarry even if it does end up costing me a bob or 2! :thumbs:

glad to say she is home and feeling her old self back to eating like a horse and showing who is boss in the kennel and yard . fingers crossed she should make a full recovery slowly slowly now with her . thanks again for all the well wishes .

gutted ran my first cross saluki greyhound yesterday and got on something s he shouldnt and crashed through hedge and opened herself right up pierced on stake. chest cavity wide open and nearly bled to death before getting her to vet which was an hour away thank god i had first aid kit in car boys/girls make sure you carry one always. anyway bitch has been on drip all night operating on her later this afternoon fingers crossed i bred her myself and she was flying and has done everything i have asked of her and more up to now . unbeileivable prey drive and mouth on this bitch but high prey drive goes hand in hand with vets bills as i well know because i love these type of do or die lurchers . as i said fingers crossed she comes through all right .

its always the good uns ,they will go the extra mile to get the buisness done.part and parcel pal ;)