Poppy burners

Poppy burners  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Will they be allowed to get away with it.....again?

• Probably
    • They darednt show their faces
    • Not in my lifetime

there was no insult intended malt im not into symbols of any kind so i dont get offended when you get muppets like mud dog putting a post up like that my father was in the royal engineers his father was 26 years in the royal enniskelin an later the royal artillery was a jap prisoner of war for two years died on a jap ship on the 10th nov 1942 the hell ship was called the singapore maru an his father was in the royal ulster rifles shot an wounded in flanders in 1915 an i still have his discharge papers

• Like 2

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE POPPY THE FIELDS OF FLANDERS , THE SCUM WHO BURN THIS ICON WOULD NOT HAVE THE BOTTLE OF THE MEN WHO WENT OVER THE TOP IN THE FIRST WORLD WAR OR GOT OFF LANDING CRAFT OR JUMPED FROM PLANES ON D-DAY

"Probably" wins unanimously with a full house,but never forget newtons third law.....For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction....Burn a copy of the Koran in full view of them while the

i`ve been flying the george cross and the union jack and wearing my poppy with pride on my market stall since friday ..

Posted Images

Burn them piss on them wipe your hole with them, feed them to the dog. Do what you wish with them, I don't give a fiddlers f u c k !!!!

Wonder if you would be so quick to do that to the Easter lilly aswell.?

Depends on how you look at it really ! If you know your history you'll know that's a pathetic comparison to begin with. For a start the Irish are not a nation that's world widely renowned for being war mongerers !!!

i will cancel that comment,

there was no insult intended malt im not into symbols of any kind so i dont get offended when you get muppets like mud dog putting a post up like that my father was in the royal engineers his father was 26 years in the royal enniskelin an later the royal artillery was a jap prisoner of war for two years died on a jap ship on the 10th nov 1942 the hell ship was called the singapore maru an his father was in the royal ulster rifles shot an wounded in flanders in 1915 an i still have his discharge papers

And yet your happy that people insult their memory?

a lot of brave men and women have died for what they believed in,right or wrong and anyone who can't respect that deserves no respect themselves.

Edited by blan89

what gets me is,we know how some people in ireland and from scotland feel about the union flag,and the poppy and basically anything that commerates the army or the old empire.beats me why they dont just ignore the thread alltogether if they havent got something nice to say.yes yes you are entitled to asn opinion,but just sometimes its best not to say f**k al at all.

a lot of brave men and women have died for what they believed in,right or wrong and anyone who can't respect that deserves no respect themselves.

i wouldnt say im happy about anything if they burn them and it annoys you then they have achieved what they were trying to do

i wouldnt say im happy about anything if they burn them and it annoys you then they have achieved what they were trying to do

f**k them,anyone who disrespects people who fought and died for what they believe in is a maggot and should be treated as such.

what gets me is,we know how some people in ireland and from scotland feel about the union flag,and the poppy and basically anything that commerates the army or the old empire.beats me why they dont just ignore the thread alltogether if they havent got something nice to say.yes yes you are entitled to asn opinion,but just sometimes its best not to say f**k al at all.

It's a stupid thread but it's a poll so I'm entitled to my opinion as much as the next man, you poppy hugging c u n t s.

It's a stupid thread but it's a poll so I'm entitled to my opinion as much as the next man, you poppy hugging c u n t s.

lol you really are prick arent you.

so going by this statement.if you wear a poppy your a c**t.