what a shocker

punch&judy

as some may know i was ripped of with two young fruggies this year ,the guy had them on trust . and when i asked for the money ,, the msg was f off ,, ah well never mind ,live and learn, but when the falconers mag dropped on the door mat this week ,, i find him in it flying one of his birds. makes me sick how the hell can he be in there , no names all sorted and forgot now £700 down , but just wanted to let off steam

Edited by punch&judy

as some may know i was ripped of with two young fruggies this year ,the guy had them on trust . and when i asked for the money ,, the msg was f off ,, ah well never mind ,live and learn, but when the falconers mag dropped on the door mat this week ,, i find him in it flying one of his birds. makes me sick how the hell can he be in there , no names all sorted and forgot now £700 down , but just wanted to let off steam

Never new anything about it PJ but it sounds to me like the guy needs outing. any peice of shit like him who rips a breeder off after all the work you have put in needs hanging out to dry :yes:. I know only too well the effort you must of put in just for him to rip you off :censored:....

to top it all off and see him in the mag would definitely be making my p*** boil, scumsters like this need naming and shaming plus a good kicking doesn't go amiss either.....

HI pj sorry to here what that C..T has done to you if he lived close to me and my mentor i could tell you this he wouldnt have the hands to fly them as every finger would be smashed but as i can see by your posts mate your a gentalman hope you get some peace ov mind out ov what has happend mate good luck with future birds mate.

• Like 2

So your going to write of £700 notes and let the cheeky b*****d flaunt the birds infront of you?........... :icon_eek:

i think he sold them said they were male not females but il never know

Better you than me then mate.........dont think i could be so forgiving. What goes around comes around i suppose... ;)

So your going to write of £700 notes and let the cheeky b*****d flaunt the birds infront of you?........... :icon_eek:

i think he sold them said they were male not females but il never know

Better you than me then mate.........dont think i could be so forgiving. What goes around comes around i suppose... ;)

well lets hope so .