anyone fancy a mooch

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oz I might be up for a bit travel soon so I might have a trip out with you 1 night, I'll take you out on my land in the north east as a thank you

North east, 15 miles north of the toon where are you IanH as I can accomodate people that are travelling

I was waiting till the bitch was running again to get in touch with you Rocky pal, we were supposed to meet up last season but the shoot work got in the way so definetly mate just leave the hunting

Its ok sayin that mate but everyone in the dog world doesnt always have someone to vouch for them they could just be getting into the sport or could have just kept themselves to themselves so sometimes u have to stop worryin and just get on whith it u can tell when sumones gunna be a pratt as soon as they start talkin or if theyve got a hidden agenda . Last time i offerda bloke called vin off this site i neva asked for a reffrence or anything and talk out one of the nicest blokes u will ever meet and very enthusiastic [bANNED TEXT] it comes to mollie and hopefully made a friend for life im not sayin take any old numpty out no offence to anyone but you can generaly figure people out we a couple o phone calls atb oznblue

• Like 1

Oz, your talking about alot of people, decent honest folk, tell you what mate, people like you will keep this sport progressing, bringing new people in, people with new idea's, welldone mate, and thanks, ATB Craig, ps anyone takes the pizz out of these lads needs a visit in the wee small hours, and your bollox cutting off with nail clippers !

Cheers pal i like to help out were i can i mean im only 24 ive had dogs now for about ten years i didnt have much to put in front of the dogs and its hard work u cant beat a good mooch watchin dogs run and a good old bit of banter atb oznblue