OUT WITH X38 IN THE WOODS

Guest borntoevade1988

Guest borntoevade1988

i have been out with x38 this weekend what a cracking weekend i have had. Hes a real genuine guy well in to his hunting (thanks for everything mate) have to do it again soon met TAG aswell brilliant bloke he even commented on how nice my pup looks and how good his family are ie blackwater :thumbs: nice to meet you mate and thanks for the comments on my pup. so i thort i put some picks up of the dogs in the woods sunday afternoon. doesnt my pup look exactly like his brother hes going to be a machine. Hes into everything when you take him for a walk and hes only 6 months old and very obedient . :boogy:what a difference in the 2 months i have owned him.

Guest borntoevade1988

nice pup mate! Lincons looking well to! What hight is your pup tts mate?

zeiss the pup is 24 tts, hows your litter coming on mate any picks and ya lincon is looking well nice my pup is a twin of him isnt he besides colour

zeiss the pup is 24 tts, hows your litter coming on mate any picks and ya lincon is looking well nice my pup is a twin of him isnt he besides colour

the litters doing well thanks for asking there all comeing on nicely and im sure u will get to see the bitch i kept myself one day in the woods!
Guest borntoevade1988

the litters doing well thanks for asking there all comeing on nicely and im sure u will get to see the bitch i kept myself one day in the woods!

ya have to meet up one day mate

it was nice to meat you mate and next time we may have a few more runs on stuff :yes: .......heres a few of to day as well all in all a good lad ... and nice to push a wood out with a lad that dont get scared when he carnt see you lol you now who you are lol ....atb x38 :thumbs:

post-20740-0-26078000-1319488967.jpg

post-20740-0-73852900-1319489161.jpg

post-20740-0-29964700-1319489207.jpg