aye mate he has you will have to come out with us 1 day be good to see him :thumbs: yeah macca that dog you kept back was belter i wanted him when i seen him, over the moon with my bitch though shes a little demon. get some pics up lads if you can be good to see them. zigzag dan yours sounds a bit taller than mine.

post-30362-0-39684900-1318608748.jpg

aye mate he has you will have to come out with us 1 day be good to see him :thumbs: yeah macca that dog you kept back was belter i wanted him when i seen him, over the moon with my bitch though shes a little demon. get some pics up lads if you can be good to see them. zigzag dan yours sounds a bit taller than mine.

Nice bitch Mick , khan always puts good feet on his offspring ive noticed

i have a dog out of amazing pharoph as my mate used to own him and his mother was out of charlie and deasil been a very good dog to my and i have a pup

out of him now to bitch out of coulfields joe so hopefully he make a good dog

seen khans sister rum as wel and she was a handy bitch

i have a dog out of amazing pharoph as my mate used to own him and his mother was out of charlie and deasil been a very good dog to my and i have a pup

Below is Diesel, a sister to your dog Huggy. Kindly given to me by K.T. some years ago. She coped well in Ireland as well as fenland. Fastest growing nails I ever saw on a dog!

14112006.jpg

Hey huggy mate, was the bitch out of charlie and diesel called Magic or something along those lines? My pup's grandsire was out of that mating I think = Amazing Pharoah - Magic.

Your dog may even be the grandsire if I'm thinking you're the right person. I got my pup off Monster.

thats a cracker looking bitch mate