quick release leads

i use these 1" straps just cut to length and burn the end then sow or tie a loop on the other end. much better than rope as it dose mot cut into your hand. and there only £1.25

71ZRtUbI%2BpL._AA1000_.jpg

Edited by hullhunter

fuk them slip leads ,jail bait .my mate was up at trial for coursing and the case seemed to hinge on the slip lead.now it should have been argued that their use is to determine what quarry a dog is slipped on.but it wasnt and 150 hours community service later ,he uses rope now. :yes:

fuk them slip leads ,jail bait .my mate was up at trial for coursing and the case seemed to hinge on the slip lead.now it should have been argued that their use is to determine what quarry a dog is slipped on.but it wasnt and 150 hours community service later ,he uses rope now. :yes:

but isnt the rope the same as useing a slip lead?

you would think so,but it was made out in court that the quick release is a coursing tool :censored:

you would think so,but it was made out in court that the quick release is a coursing tool :censored:

if thay only knew mate :thumbs: