First full day ferreting this season, bit of a project! pics added

Tyla

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need for me to do the pics now my friend, you've mastered them :p I'll get onto to them tonight. Got to look through the ones i took today first :whistling:

As for your write up i think you may of left out the bit about YOU FALLING ASLEEP IN THE FIELD :o Whilst laying in the sunshine. At the same time myself and the boy were in the woods :signthankspin: All in all we had a great day, thanks again :drinks:

Giro - Yet again you pipe up from your small insignificant life to try and stir the pot. If you want to take the piss then don't do it on someone else's thread.

Stealthy - To be fair Tyla did swap with my boy for about 10 mins, untill the horses came to say hello to him and he didn't like it :D He's not a great lover of them, and to be stuck in a field with them wasn't his idea of fun. But rest assured they'll be no more ' Milking ' from Tyla ;):D

Stealthy - To be fair Tyla did swap with my boy for about 10 mins, untill the horses came to say hello to him and he didn't like it :D He's not a great lover of them, and to be stuck in a field with them wasn't his idea of fun. But rest assured they'll be no more ' Milking ' from Tyla ;):D

I'm the same with highland cows, give me thick brambles any day :D

LoL you want to lighten up, just a bit of banter..

Some cracking photos Good Job.

Who would think ferreting the middle of october in a T shirt, while back folk where stating we would be in for Snow..