getting caught

this shit is all new to me,i was under the impression that you could course hare with lurchers once they were in season but to trap them for organised coursing events you needed a license.i go down to an ex garda sargent a couple of times a year that rears a few cattle sheep on his land to go hare coursing and he sometimes comes along

It's been said on here loads of times, you can't hunt Hares in Ireland without a Licence and they don't issue them for lurchers.

Read the wildlife act. it's there in plain english, doesn't matter if you have the land owners permission, what the season is etc. etc.

But still you have Irish boys on here posting pictures with hares and lurchers and discussing coursing etc. raising the profile of what was unknow, until now Rangers are on to it and will get funding to target it.

I'm sure some retards will reply "nothing will stop me" , well do as you like just keep your mouth shut and pictures to yourself.

• Like 9

It's been said on here loads of times, you can't hunt Hares in Ireland without a Licence and they don't issue them for lurchers.

Read the wildlife act. it's there in plain english, doesn't matter if you have the land owners permission, what the season is etc. etc.

But still you have Irish boys on here posting pictures with hares and lurchers and discussing coursing etc. raising the profile of what was unknow, until now Rangers are on to it and will get funding to target it.

I'm sure some retards will reply "nothing will stop me" , well do as you like just keep your mouth shut and pictures to yourself.

your full of shit

your full of shit

Want to put money on me being wrong???

seemingly the garda that came out to them know the greyhound game,they searched the ditches found the dead hares.knew the score basically but i was told the lads were abusing the farmers.only relaying what i was told so dont know if it true.if they were, well it was only matter of time before the law would prevail.

grasses mate or how else would they no to check ditches...

Edited by toffee

yeah they knew the game apparently.they around greyhounds as i said themselves,and if these boys are abusing farmers they wanted them done simple as.dont know if any of this is true but that judge is pure c..t of a thing.he send lads to jail for nothing.the garda is our cops mate dont know if you know that......

Edited by micheal rennicks

your full of shit

Want to put money on me being wrong???

hes not full of shit you plank.theres no licence to course hares with dogs only when organised and with muzzles,greyhound coursing